Chapter 27 - I'll wait for you!

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than to touch a woman who is not permissible to him." [At-Tabarani - Sahih]

As the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to Ali about the look at a non-mahram woman: "The first is for you, the second is against you."

I'll wait for you!

It had been a week since the engagment and I was happy and sad. Happy that I was going to be Zaroon's wife soon, Inn sha Allah and sad that I had to go back to London.

"I hate you. I hate you so much" I scream angrily on the phone.

"Im sorry Ayaaaaaaat.  You know the reason" Rehana says over the phone.

"I know, but I so wished you could attend my engagment" I say sadly.

"I wished too. But granny was so sick" she says sadly.

"okay..but this isnt going to happen during the wedding. I dont care what happen's I want both of you here. You and Javeriya." I say.

"Inn sha Allah. But tell me how did all this happene all of a sudden? Who's the guy? Send me engagment pictures" she says.

And before about I could say anything she talks again.

"Oh Allah. Is it Mr so Nice?" She asks happily.

"Uh..No" I say bluntly.

"Ooh. Sad" she says disappointed.

"But he's way better than him. I dont have the pictures. Ask Jav. Or Ill send you in sometime." I say casually.

"Okay..Achha GTG mum's calling. See you again after you come back. Bye" She says and disconnects the call.

I get back to pack my things the flight was the next day early morning so I didnt have much time for anything.

I look at the beautiful ring that Zaroon had slipped through my finger on the engagment day, it was just my type.

A big diamond right in the center of the silver plated ring simple yet elegent.

When I was busy admiring my ring Yusuf walked in and waited for me to come out of my dream world.

"Are you done?" He asks.

"Eh..what?" I ask startled.

"Oh My Allah...we all know you are in a hurry to get married but relax sis" he teases.

"Oh Yusuf. Shut up" I say.

"Lol. Okay! Btw I have a surprise for you" he says.

"Aha! And what is it?" I ask excited.

"Its a surprise Ayaat" he says sarcastically.

"Oh Yeah.. so Uhmm..what?" I ask.

"Get ready. We're going out" he says.

"Okay when?"

"Now. Im waiting down" he says and leaves.

I pick a floral yellow gown and a white and yellow hijab to match with it and get dressed in 10 minutes and go down to the living room.

"Hellloo babayyyy" I spot Mahira in Fiza's lap.

"Where are you going? Fiza asks.

"I dont know. Yusuf's taking me out somewhere" I say casually.