Epilouge

"When you love someone make it halal and take them to jannah with you forever"

"Can you please hurry up?" I say irritated.
"Forgive me if you can but I just came back home" Omar says angrily.
"Okay...I'm sorry..I was just getting restless" I apologise and he smiles.
"Okay! I'm ready! Lets go" He says and walks out of the room and I follow him.

"Do you wanna buy flower's on the way?" He asks and I give him a look.
"The party is for us. Who are we gonna give the flowers to?" I ask and he laughs out realising his mistake.
"3 years! Can you believe?" I ask him surprised at how long we had been together.
"Yes 3 years! It just seems like last month that I fell in love with you" He winks and I wink back.

"I love you" he whisper into my ear.
"I hate you" I scream and run to the car and he runs behind me.

We were celebrating our 3rd anniversary, though initially I was against it because I always believed that celebrating it would be wrong but Omar made me understand that why would Allah SWT dislike a couple celebrating their togetherness?

And then I actually realised what he said made sense..and I couldn't even find a proper hadeeth or a verse from the Quran that very clearly stated that celebrating your togetherness with your spouse is Haram.

Dad kept a small party for us just family. It had been ages since I met everybody because for a year I went to London since Omar had to go and I couldn't live without him neither could he live without me and because of that Safa and Marwah had to miss a full year of school.

But I made sure they did that one year in London, anyway...So it had been over a year since I saw Fiza, Rahil, Arzoo,Yusuf, Aisha bhabhi...mum, dad and everybody else and I was so excited to finally meet them after so long.

"Ayaaaat! Wait" Omar screams.
"No no no!" I run around the car.

We were turning old but our love? Our love was still young.

I make him chase me but my feet hits a stone and I trip.

Omar holds my dupatta and stops me from falling.

"Why cant you be more careful?" He screams angrily.

"I...I..didn't see" I got scared.

"Come now quietly sit in the car" He says and walks ahead of me but when I kept a step forward my feet couldn't hold the weight of my body.

I had sprained my leg.

"Ouchhh!" I scream and Omar comes back to me.
"What? Are you okay?" His eyes widen.
"I think...I sprained my leg" I say holding my feet.
"Ayaat!" He sighs.
"Come here" He comes closer and puts his hand around my waist and lifts me in his arms.

"No no no! Put me down" I say.
"What?" He says with a grim face.
"We're on the road Omar! Everybody's looking"  I struggle to get down.
"Just keep quiet. You're my wife and we're in our front yard and I don't care if anyone's looking" He says angrily and walk till the car holding me tightly.

I don't say anything, he was already angry I didn't want to make it worse.

"Sit!" He puts me gently on the passenger seat and places my right foot on his hand as he knelt down.

"It...is it hurting bad?" He asks softly and I nod like a kid.
"Just relax!" He says and tries massaging it.
"Look at me? You remember the time I held you arms so tightly in London when You told me that you got engaged?" He asks looking straight into my eyes.
"Um...hmmm"
"I'm sorry for hurting you" He says with apologetic eyes.
"Omar! It's in the past! Don't be sorry" I was suddenly taken back and he smiles.
"I'm sorry again because this is going to hurt, but its going to be okay then" He says with assurating eyes and I nod.