Chapter 8 - Under the star's

under the stars

I had never felt so embarrassed before, this was definetly embarrass Ayaat day.

I see everyone rush to the spot where Fiza, him and I were. I didn't wait there any longer and ran towards my room, while running back I heard Fiza explain it to everybody.

I get in the room, shut the door, sit on my bed and begin to sob.

What kind of a girl are you Ayaat? What will everyone think of you? What will he think of you? You're not fit for anything. You're always a mess and where ever you go you always create a mess.

These words echo in my mind and I cry harder until I hear the door click, I quickly turn my back to the door and start wiping my tears.

"Can I come in?" I hear a voice, a familiar voice. It was Him.

My heart raced and I closed my eyes to save myself from the look I know he was going to give. I slowly nod.

"Okay look firstly I know the two of us shouldn't be alone here in the room, so I'll quickly tell what I have to and leave" He says with a calming voice.

These words give me a relief, and his tone suggested he was not angry, for now that was enough for me. I dont reply or do any kind of movement so he carries on.

"I know What happened out there was just a mistake, so dont feel guilty about anything and honestly I enjoyed getting drenched in water, not to forget the cold water" he chuckels.

I smile.

"And I am sorry, If I wouldn't come here today you wouldn't have felt so bad about yourself but it was meant to be. Its all already written so do not stress over it"

How does he know I feel bad about myself? Is he like reading my mind? And I should be the one telling him sorry not him. I slowly get up from my bed and walk to the door,where he was standing and maintain a distance I only look at my feet and not him.

"No you please dont be sorry,I am the one who should be sorry, I was goin to" I stammer but still continue.

"I was goin to pour that water on Fiza but I dont know what happened and " I sigh.

". Ayaat, its fine, does'nt matter, I dont mind getting wet once again" he laughs to himself.

My name from his mouth sounded soo....foreign to me. Ayaat! But I loved the way he prounounced it.

"Now cheer up" He says and leaves before I could reply.

The entire time I did not look up at him,But I do feel he has a sense of humour, I thought he was the shy types who would'nt dare to talk to a girl and is an introvert but may be I was wrong.

How so easily he could converse with me while I had butterflies in my stomach the entire time, I was so wrong!

I got so engrossed in my thoughts that I did not realise Aisha bhabhi was standing in front of me,after she shook me,I camr back to the real world.

"Ayaat, are you ok?" She asked with concern.

I nod and she smiles.

"Okay then lets go to the backyard" she said happily, it had only been a week since she got married here and she felt a part of the family already.

"Why?" I askes suprised.

" because we are having a barbeque night" she grins.

"Uh..will everybody be there?" I stress on everybody. She understood who I meant by everybody.

"Yes, Dont worry Ayaat, it was just mistake,dont feel guilty now, common get up lets go" she pulls me and we walk together to the backyard.

I see dad,mum, and Fiza there, I dont see any of the boys.

This was the first time we were having a barbeque night, and I have no idea why.

I go sit next to dad on the grass and stay quite. I now see Yusuf,the green eyed guy and Zaroon come, I lower my gaze instantly.

Slowly the atmoshphere turns happy and everybody is joking around but within limits.

I still have no idea who the guy with green eyes is and nobody is telling me also because they wants me to guess him :|

I dont bother but I notice him smile at me every now and then,it gets annoying.

I look up to the sky and see the beautiful dark night, with no clouds visible just tiny stars shinning and the moon bright enough to give us light.
SubhanAllah

"Do you have to go to the orphanage tomorrow?" I hear Yusuf ask.

"Yeah, tomorrow is the last day since college is starting from monday" I say sadly.

"Oh" is all I hear in response.

" You teach?" I hear a surprised Zaroon ask.

I just nod with a smile.

"Can I come with you? Please? If you dont mind?" He asks with a puppy face, I hate to admit but yeah he looked cute.

I look at Yusuf surprised. I did not know what to respond and then I look at mum who does'nt bother to give any reaction but my dad had a staright face which suggested he did not like the idea.

There was a long silence and it became akward,Im sure he must have regreted it now.

Yusuf thankfully breaks the silence.

"You know, actually Zaroon is very fond of kids, he loves them,where ever he see's them he start playing with them" he says looking at Zaroon cheerfully.

"Ill drop you both tomorrow and Ayaat you can come home directly as Zaroon leaves for his house from the orphanage" he says looking at me for confirmation.

And I just smile.

But Ya Allah how will be with him when even looking him gives me butterflies in my stomach and sweaty hands and what not and, and isnt that haram?

Well probably not because we arn't going to be alone, we'll be surrounded by kids.

I hope tomorrow goes well. I really hope.

I now look at Zaroon from the corner of my eyes,who seems to behave like a child after listening to Yusuf.

He really likes children I thought to myself.

I lay back to the ground and look at the sky while everybody is still eating,I look at the dark blue sky again with small little star's shinning making it look even more beautiful.

Tomorrow will be a whole new adventure with him. I thought.

~Assalamualikum
Hope you all are liking the story.
If not, have patience :p
It'll get better Inn sh allah!
Jazakallahu khair! :)