Chapter 6 - Its him Part 2

Author's note -

I made certain changes in the 6th chapter Its him.and updated another 6-7 para's to it But I fear it has not been visible to all.

So here I am writing the second half of the chapter again which is not visible to all.

Its a short one because it only has the half of the chaper.

And im starting this half with the dinning room scene,so you'll can remember what happened before.

Please co-operate!

Jazakallahu khair :)

I did not want another embarrassing day.

He takes it from my hand, accidentally touching them.

I look up at him now and stare blankly 'unlawful touch' I thought to myself, I had been reading alot of islamic books lately why is why it remindes of the touch.

He smiled at me softly flashing those deep dimples.

Turn around, look away do anything I told myself.

Its him.

I quickly walked outside and making my way to the kitchen breathing heavily.

Those Eyes!

Allah!

Too much Fitnah!

Im never going to look into his eyes ever again I told myself, they were too tempting.

Ayaat what is wrong with you Stop thinking about him I hit myself on the head.

As I turned my back to the door and stood

I heard someone's voice.

"Look who is here!"

Was he really who I thought he was?

Ya Allah! Not him please!

I turned around.

Yes It was Rahil.

"What is your problem?" I asked furiously already embarressed with my stupid few minutes agom

"You!" He said with a serious tone.

"What do you mean? Do you want walk out of here and tell everybody  what you did? Dont tempt me to" I threaten him angrily.

How in the world did I have courage to look into his eyes and tell him all this. I was a very talkitive girl but I wouldn't dare to open my mouth in front of a guy!

"Are you threatening me?" He stepped closer.

"Yes & Dont you dare come any closer or I'll scream, I'm serious" I said looking staright into his eyes trying to show I wasn't scared of him.

And it actually worked he moved back.

He looked at me angrily and muttered something under his breath.

This guy was getting on to my nerves! I was so frustrated, I just wanted to pick up the glass next to me and throw it on his head, I would have but something inside me just stopped me.

Argggh! Allah Whyyy?

He turned around to leave but stopped to say something.

"Just remember I'll not forget that slap and I'll return that favour back in my style" he said with a smirk face and left.

Now I was scared his tone did not scare me but the look on his face did.
The rest of the evening I did not see Zaroon or Rahil because as soon as we had lunch we left!

I reached home tired I checked my phone I had a few messages from Javeriya I did not reply back and went to bed.

Just as I was sleepy enough I heard the bell ring I did not get up hoping someone else would open the door.

It rang another 2 times thats when I got up from my loving bed and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door and saw a young handsome man standing there.

His hair black as coal, his green eyes  reflecting the sun light, those green eyes were not a common eye colour, fair coloured skin, his dark blue faded jeans matching the shirt he was wearing.

As soon as he saw me he screamed in joy!

"Ayaaaaaaaaat" dragging my name as long as he could and pulled me into a hug.

What?

I instantly moved back staring at him with my eyes wide open.

He's a non mahram and he touched me was my first thought. I was so confused, And how does he know me when I have no clue about who he is!

______________________________________