Chapter 24 - The guy I love & The guy I hate.

The Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No man is alone with a woman but the Shaytaan will be the third one present.”

The Prophet of Allah(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Two sheep which resemble each other are to be sacrificed for a boy and one for a girl.” (Sunan Abu Dawood Book 15, No. 2830)

The guy I love & The guy I hate.

"Assalamualikum....I missed you so much. Just at the hospital" I say over the phone to Rehana.

"Walekum assalam. Oh Im so happy. We can finally meet. Oh Allah. How did I forget? How is Aisha bhabhi and what did the docter say?" She asked with curiosity.

"Hahah. Alhamdulila. She is fine and btw I've got a niece now. Alhamdulila." I say happily.

"OMG! Really?" She says with excitement.

"Yes. Aisha bhabhi gave birth to a cute little girl. We named ber Mahira, may Allah guide her and be with her" I say.

"Ameen" Rehana says.

"Yeah, I called up to ask if we could meet up? Next thursday is the aqeeqa. So before that?" I ask.

"Im fine with anything? Is Javeriya free?" She asks.

"Idk I'll call her and let you know..and please do come for the aqeeqa, you amd your family are invited" I say.

"Inn sha Allah, we will" She says and disconnects the call.

I go back to the room where Aisha bhabhi was and sit besides Mahira as I watch her sleep.

Babies!

So cute when they are asleep and so dangerous when awake.

One by one all our relatives came to see and congratulate us on the birth of our newest and youngest family member.

And all this time Zaroon sat out with Yusuf giving me butterflies in my stomach everytime I walked out of the room for any purpose. I tried hard to control myself and lower my gaze and Im proud to say I managed fine.

"Assalamualikum" I hear a middle aged lady say as she enters the room with Yusuf.

I dint recognise her..but I had seen her somewhere.

"Walekum assalam, its so good of you to come" mum says and hugs her.

"Oh, Masha Allah the younger one is just like her mother, Beautiful" the lady says as she spots Mahira next to mum.

"Jazakallahu khair" Aisha bhabhi says.

Now she comes walking towards me as I stand still.

"How are you beta? And how is London?" She asks me.

"Uh..umm..Alhamdulila, Im good, So is London" I stammer.

I still did not recognise her she looked very familiar but I could remember who she was until the person I disliked the most walked in.

Rahil.

Ofcourse! She was Gazala aunty, Zaroon's mum, we had been to her house for lunch yeah, I remember now!

"Ammi? Zaroon's calling you out?" Rahil says.

"Oh! Oh! Im just coming" Gazala aunty walks out and Rahil walks in.

He looks at me and smirks and I turn my head away.

Why did he have to come? I thought to myself.

"How are you aunty?" He asks mum.

"Im fine beta, how are you? Why dont you come home its been so long?" Mum says.