Chapter 45 - Love you for the sake Of Allah

So I got alot of comments on the previous author's note and I'm pretty surprised :)

And I assure you that in no way thats  going to Change the course of the book. Like I told in the 43rd Chapter I've already decided how I'm going to end the book

I only asked that question so I could see how many hearts would break at the end of the book :D

____________________________________________________________________________

 'A’ishah reported that she accompanied the Prophet in a travel when she was still slim. The Prophet told people to move forward and then he asked 'A’ishah to race with him. They had a race and 'A’ishah won.

In a later travel, when 'A’ishah had forgotten the race and had already gained weight, the Prophet told her to race with him again. She declined, “How can I race with you while I am in such a condition?” The Prophet insisted and they did have a race. The Prophet won this time. He laughed then and said, “tit for tat”. (Authenticated by Al-Albani)

Love you for the sake of Allah

"What are you doing here? I thought you said 6 months?" I ask taking the rose from his hand.
"You want me to go back?" Zaroon asks.
"No no...Never!" I say and wipe away my tears.
"Good! Because Im never gonna leave you and go again" he says and pulls me close to him, then wraps his arms around my waist and slowly plants a kiss on my forehead.

"I missed you!" I say closing my eyes.
"I know" he says and hugs me.

"Zarooooon!" Gazala auntys calls out and I pull myself away from him.
"Assalamualikum Ammi" he says and hugs her.
"Walekum assalam...how are you? How did you come back so soon?" She asks.
"Its a long story ammi..where's dad and Rahil?" He asks.
"They're here...in their rooms, they'll be so happy to see you" She says
"I'll just....go meet them" he says and looks at me so I follow him.

I quietly walk behind him and into our room.

"I have something to say." I say excited.
"Hold the thought! Ill meet dad and come" he says and quickly plants a kiss on my cheek and leaves.

I still couldn't believe he was back. Words couldn't express what I felt then and how much I wanted to thank Allah SWT.
At that moment I couldn't ask for anything more, everything was perfect.
I take deep breaths and try to inhale reality.

"I'm back" Zaroon says entering the room.
"But..Oh wait I need to get my luggage. I left it outside" he says and goes out again and I laugh.

I wait for him to come back.

"Yes! Tell me now?" He says locking the door.
"Guess?" I say excited.
"You know Im bad at guessing..tell me what is it?" He asks curiously.
"After we came back from Shimla you remember the Arzoo incident?" I ask
"Yeah..Obviously I do." He says looking more and more interested.
"I told you to leave things to me?" I ask getting more excited to tell him the news.
"Yes yes...I do....what about it?" He asks getting imapatient.
"She's coming to stay here" I finally break the news.
"What...what so you mean? Like forever?" He asks surprised.
"Yes! Yes" I scream.
"Ayaaattt!" He comes and hugs me tight.
"Thank you...Thank you!...How did you even do it?" He asks all happy.
"Actually..Zaroon, Rahil and I spoke to her numerous times but she never listened then one fine day she called me and asked me to meet her and she just said it...she said it" I say shrugging.
"Its..Unbelievable! I mean seriously" he says not believing.
"There's more" I say blankly.
"What is it?" He asks.
"Omar!"
"Omar? What about him?" Zaroon gets serious.
"He convinced her" I say not looking at him.
"Wh..how do you know?" He asks with a blank expression.
"She told me..just..be happy she's coming here. Isnt that what you wanted?" I say trying to lighten the mood.
"We tried to convince her so much and she never listened to us and now Omar does it and..." Zaroon says hurtfully.