Chapter 7 -Embarrassing Moments

They plan and Allah SWT plans...And Allah is indeed the best of planners.

Embarrassing moments.

I looked at him blankly he had this huge grin on his face.

I mentally started recalling people who I thought he might be, but nobody I knew had green eyes, and I suddenly realised I was looking staright into his eyes his green eyes, I immediately shifted my gaze.

Whats wrong with you Ayaat, first Zaroon and now him? Learn to lower your gaze. I told myself.

Now what am I suppose to do? Ask him who he is? Or call someone down? Or close the door at his face and go back to sleep?

Honestly I prefered the last option, I was tired & sleepy.

But before I could do anything I hear the guy standing in front of me talk.

"Assalamualikum Yusuf."

I turn around to see a happy Yusuf walking towards us, the look on his face showed he recongnised this guy.

"Walekumasalam, come in come in" Yusuf said welcoming him in.

As they both sat on the couch Yusuf notices me still standing at the door with a blank look on my face. He gestures me to go back to my room, I do as he says just when I reach my room I recieve a text from Yusuf.

Recieved at 18:38 from Yusuf 'Take some rest I'll tell you about this later ;)'

I reply back

'Okayy :)'

I went back to my bed closed my eyes and fell asleep. I had no energy to even imagine things or think about what happened few minutes ago!

I woke up with a head ache perfect day I cribbed to myself.

I took out my phone and saw another 30 msgs without replying I glanced at the time, 21:50. I better go down and help mum for dinner I thought, just before I got up I felt movement on my bed, I turned around to see someone sleeping next to me I freaked out for a second and then when I had a closer look I relaxed.

It was Aisha bhabhi.

But why is she sleeping here? I did not think much and went down leaving her where she was.

I went to the kitchen and saw mum cooking, I went and started helping her I noticed she was preparing all sorts of yummy food.

"Ammi why are you cooking so much? we're all so full Just make something light."

"We have a guests Ayaat" she said still busy cooking.

Before I could say anything I see the guy with the green eyes walk into the kitchen.

He smiles and I give him a blank expression. wait what? He's the guest?

"Auntyyyy, I smell yummy foooood" he sniffs around the stove.

Whats with him and dragging everything he says?

"Yess beta its all for you." My mum said happily, he gives her a side hug & leaves.

Im surpised at the way both of them were behaving, he hugs her and my mum doesn't mind and he's treating her like his mother, who is he?

"Ammi, who is he?" I asked with a straight face.

"You dont know?" She laughed.

"Nooooo, that is why I am asking" I was gwtting irritated.

The guy walks in again.

"She doesn't remember me?" He chuckles and my mum laughs with him.

What is wrong with the two of them? Argh!

I walk out of the kitchen irritated and go back to my room.
I sit there and think about who this guy could be, thats when Aisha bhabhi wakes up.

" Ayaat Im sorry did I disturb you?"She asked politely.

"No no bhabhi, Its okay I was already up. But why are you sleeping here?" I asked curiously.

" Yusuf asked me to He is having a sleep over with his friends tonight" she chuckles.

"One day after you'll got married? What is wrong with him? Anyway Not a problem you can sleep here" I say while she politely tells me its okay and then leaves my room to go help mum.

He must be Yusuf's frined, But why is he acting so friendly towards mum and me? And he hugged me too! Allah forgive me! I dont get it!

I got irritated and sat there dumbly just then I see Yusuf passing by my room and run to him.

"Yusuf, who is that guy? Who came in the evening and is with mum in the kitchen now?"

"Who guy?" He asked surprised.

"Arrey the one with green eyes" I said and regreted it a second later.

"Oh him? Somebody is curious, you dont know him?"he asked surprised  then winks and When I dont reply he walks away!

What is wrong with my family?

I see Fiza walking towards me and ask her the same thing she shrugs and walks away.

Okay, this is annoying!

As I go down I see Yusuf, the guy with the green eyes and Zaroon sitting on the couch watching some football match I saw Zaroon and the inside of my stomach started dancing, I hated it but I loved it too, the weird feeling.

I slowly walk into the kitchen without being noticed.

I see Aisha bhabhi and Fiza help mum set the food on the table and I also start doing the same thing.

Few seconds later mum instructed Aisha bhabhi to call everyone for dinner, does that mean Zaroon too?

I didn't want to face him Allah I've had enough embarrassing encounters with him.

"Ammi are we all sitting together?" I asked hopeful to hear an answer that makes my ears happy.

"No beta, they'll eat first then we'll eat"

I happily sneak out of the kitchen and bang into someone, I look up to see those tempting brown eyes staring at me, I look down immediately.

"Im..sorry" I say hesitantly without looking up.

"I was in a rush I did not notice anyone coming" I say again.

"Its ok, are you ok?" He asks looking at me.

"Yeah yeah Im fine." I say and start walking away I dont turn to look at him again but I do see a pair of green eyes standing in front of me now looking at me in anger.

I wonder why!

I dint bother and went back to my room.

Allah what will he think about me? Im always a mess, firstly with Rahil, then the hot bowl and now this. Save me from these embarrassing encounter's Allah please.

Few minutes later Fiza comes to call me for dinner I go down with her and see nobody there except mum and Aisha bhabhi. Thank you Allah! We all sit eat after I was done I was walking back to my room and I feel something inside my shirt suddenly, something cold and watery, I see Fiza laughing and running away.

This female, she put ice cubes in my shirt, Im not gonna leave her this time I run to my bathroom pour cold water into the bucket and just fill it half because then I wont be able to carry it if its full. I carry the bucket to Fiza's room without making any noise but I see her run out of her room and I just pour it immediately without looking where I was throwing it.

Splashhhh!

When I open my eyes I see Fiza laughing in front of me and she is hardly wet and I move my gaze a little towards the right and see Zaroon there, drenched totally!

Kill me somebody!

______________________________________