Chapter 37 - Secrets Unveiled Part 1

Narrated Um Kulthum bint Uqba: That she heard Allah's Apostle saying, "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar."  

Secrets unveiled - part 1

"I cant believe you are scared of horses" I tease Zaroon when he refuses to sit on the horse and instead walk all the way up till the hill top.
"Yes! Like you arnt scared of anything" He says sarcastically.
"I am but atleast not of horses" I say and laugh and he puffs up his face while quietly walking a little away from the horse and me.

I was having the best time of my life, the dinners, the outings, the romance, the surprise proposal I was loving every bit of it but today was our last day here and we would be leaving tomorrow so I wanted to make the most of it.

"We've reached the top Ayaat, you can get down from the horse" Zaroon says still away from us.
"Coming, coming" I say and the guy who's horse I was sitting on helps me come down.
"There's a tea stall there, lets go there" I say pointing to a small hut but Zaroon doesn't reply back and just walk towards the hut.

Weird I thought to myself. He felt so bad because I teased him. May be I should just go cheer him up and apologise.
I walk behind him and we sit on a small broken table with another couple sitting next to us.
I wait for him to tell something but he doesn't he orders two cups of tea and remains silent.

"Whats wrong?" I ask a little disappointed.
I did not mean to upset him, I was just joking and it was killing me when he was ignoring me like this.
"Nothing" he says with no emotions.
"Zaroon your acting weird. Please telme whats wrong?" I ask again.
"I said nothing Ayaat" He says again like a Robot.
"Is it about me teasing you for not sitting on the horse?" I ask and he doesn't reply.
"I am sorry. I really am. I was just joking..I didn't mean to upset you Zaroon" I say as my voice shakes.
"Ayaat its...its not that." He says finally.
"Then whats wrong?" I ask holding his hand.
"I dont like the way that guy was looking at you and how he touched you while helping you come down from the horse." He says looking down at the table.
"Zaroon, I am...sure he was just doing his work and he didn't have any wrong intentions." I say.
"No Ayaat, the way he was looking at you" he says turning his head towards that guy.
"Okay! If you believe so we'll just go back down walking" I say pressing his hand.

Zaroon was so protective, I had not for a minute thought that this could be the reason. I was just falling more and more for him every passing minute. He was making me fall for him.

"Thank you" He says with a smile.
"Now lets click some beautiful pictures" I say and pull him to the edge of the mountain.
"This is soo beautiful" I say rubbing my arms.
"Your more beautiful" Zaroon says and comes closer.
"When did you learn to be so cheesy?" I say and push him away.

I take some ice that was on the side of the hut and make it into a snow ball and hit him. He looks at me surprised, his eyes wide open and I begin to laugh.

"What are you doing?" He asks surprised.
"Having some fun" I say and take another ball and hit him.

He runs behind me now and I start to run away from him. He takes some ice and he too makes a snow ball and hits me but I still manage to run and dodge him.
While running a little away from him I didnt notice the ice in front of me and I slip and fall.

Ouch.

I try to get up but I couldn't, my ankel hurt badly. It was so bad that I wanted to cry but I controlled. Zaroon came running to me and knelt down.

"Are you okay?" He asks worried.
"I cant get up" I say sadly without making eye contact.
"Common lets try" He says.
He puts his one hand around my waist and my hand around his neck and he slowly pulls me up. I was standing now but only on one leg I didnt dare to keep my left leg on the ground, it was hurting very badly.