Chapter 16 - Its time to say Goodbye!

Falling in love is like falling asleep, slowly and then all at once - The fault in our stars.

Its time to say Goodbye.

The flight was a week from now and I had to start preparing myself. I had to know more about the University, the course, the city.

There was so much to do and I needed to start packing as well, for a year for a full long year.

So I started with packing, I pulled out my bag and started placing my most casual clothes inside it..clothes that I needed and then it suddenly occured to me that London was a cold city and the clothes I had would kill me in that cold so I removed everything out and decided I had to go shopping, mean while mum comes into my room I was so busy with my own excitment and prepration that I did not notice her until she spoke.

"Ayaath, Im so happy for you" she says folding her hands.

"Im happy for myself too, this is like a once in a life time opportunity and Im glad I have it Alhamdulila" I say happily.

"But I'll miss you" she says sadly and I immediately become sad too.

"Ammi, Ill miss you more...you will have everyone here and soon there will be a small baby also and Ill be alone there, Ill miss you all so much" I end with a tear falling out and mum hugs me.

"Yeah Inn sha Allah, and Ayaat I want you here during Aisha's delivery. You deserve to get the happiness too.." she says.

"Ammi, I havn't even started University yet and your already talking about leaves. Ill try for it though..and then there's Javeriya's wedding too, Ill have to see what I can do after I go there" I say.

"Okay, I actually came here to tell you that even Yusuf would come with you to London for a week or so, Your dad is not comfortable to send you alone. So Yusuf will stay there until he does'nt get you all setteled"

"Ooh! Well thats cool..Ill have some company for the start." I was happy Yusuf was going to come with me, atleast in the start I wasn't going to be left alone in a city I dint know.

She smiles and leaves me alone with my thoughts.

I would miss all these people so much the thought of leaving them upset me but I also wanted to go study in Oxford, with that thought I take out my laptop to do a little research.

I find out a few things and I see Fiza pass by my room and it makes me realise I had to talk to her so I walk to her room.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"What?" She says bluntly.

"I mean, what you doing, how's life? generally asking, you would have no one to talk to after a week" I say and shrug.

"Uh..yeah good" she says and gets back to her phone.

She had been engrossed alot into her phone these days, I dint want her to do anything wrong to be precise 'Haram' things. I wanted to talk to her but she was least interested.

"Fiza, is everything okay? I mean you are behaving weirdly these days." I say hoping to get back an answer but I dont.

"Its my life" she says and walks away.

What had happen to my sister, I prayed to Allah to keep her away from all bad.

Just few minutes later I see her going to take a shower, I take the opportunity and go to check her phone.

Just when I pick it up, someone calls and the caller Id left me in a state of shock.

It was Rahil.

I dint know if it was the same Rahil I thought he was but even if he wasn't, I feared who this would be.

I waited for the call to end and It did, I opened her whatsapp and scan through the last sent messages when she pulls the phone away.

"What are you trying to do?" She asks furiously.

"What are you trying to do?"I ask her the same question and stress on 'you'.

"Its none of your business" she says and turns away.

"Who is this Rahil?" I wait for a reply.

"I said its none of your bussiness" she says irritated.

I angrily walk out of her room and get back to my room. I knew the only way to calm me down was to pray to Allah so I make wudhu and start praying Asar and after I end I really do feel calm.

*    *    *

"May be the next time I see you will be only after a year" I say sadly to Javeriya.

"Ayaat" she screams.

"What?" I ask.

"I want you here in my wedding, how can I do it without you" she says nervously.

"I want to be here too for your wedding" I say.

Just then mum enters my room.

"Ayaat, Its time to say goodbye, we need to leave for the airport" she says.

And I realise it was time, I get up and hug Javeriya and she begins to cry seeing her cry I also cry, how would I live without her, Ill miss her so much.

I take my bags and walk to the car, Aisha bhabhi and Fiza stay back so I bid them farewell at the door steps.

We reach the Airport and mum begins to cry, I had expected this.

I hug her and control very hard to not cry there was time so we wait and mum still sobbed, Dad talks to Yusuf about the things he had arranged for us.

Soon we hear an announcement, Yusuf and I get up and start walking towards the boarding area. I wave to mum and dad and begin to cry..I had controlled hard but now I couldn't anymore.

I still manage to board in and reach my seat I look outside the window and wait for the take off.

I close my eyes and get a flashback.

The first time I saw Zaroon, his light brown eyes, those deep dimples and our hands touching and how I bang into him and how I splash water onto him and how he saves me in the restaurant..

I slowly fall asleep.

________________________________________________________

Assalamualikum :)
Short chapter - I had no time sorry.
This is where basically the 2nd half of the story begins. I hope you'll are liking it.
Jazakallahu for all the comments and votes.
The next update will take sometime as I have my exams going on so I request you all to stay patient :D
Jazakllahu khair!
Keep reading.