Chapter 17 - We meet again!

Who ever believes in Allah and the last day should honour his guests and give him his dues.
His due is a day and he should entertain his guests for three days, whatever exceeds more than that is charity for him.

We meet again.

It was a nearly 10 hours 30 minute flight and since we left in the late evening most of our time was spent in sleeping.

Soon it was announced the flight would be landing and we all got ready.

Dad had asked Ahmed uncle to recieve us at the airport and we would be staying with him for some days, he agreed to it.

We landed at the London Heathrow Airport and collected our bags and walk out to see Ahmed uncle standing outside the Airport waiting for us.

"Assalamualikum" he said.

"Walekum assalam" I replied and Yusuf says after me.

"We are sorry for the trouble uncle, you had to come to recieve us so late in the night" Yusuf says apologitically.

"Oh no, not a problem, you'll are like my children,whats trouble in that" he says smiling.

"Jazakallahu khair" Yusus says.

"How was your flight? All good?" He asks again.

"Yes Alhamdulila uncle, It wa..." Yusuf was interrupted by someone.

"Assalamualikum" I see a pair of green eyes looking at me.

"Walekumassalam brother, how are you?" Yusuf replies back and I instantly lower my gaze.

It was Omar, I hadn't really thought much about him even though I knew I'd be staying at his place for sometime...may be I was preoccupied by other things..other people!

Now I prayed to Allah things dont get akward between us because of our last meet.

"All good, come lets get you'll home its freezing outside" He says and picks up one of my bags and we quietly walk behind him and get into the car.

There was occasional exachange of words between Ahmed uncle and Yusuf during the ride while Omar quietly drove the car.

I was looking outside the window until I got bored of it so I quietly sat and looked in front...it was a long ride.

I notice the rear view mirror and see Omar looking at me our eyes interlock for a second or so and I lower my gaze.

I feel a tingle pass through my spine, the way he looked at me made me conscience about myself.

I close my eyes and try to sleep, just then we reach our destination.

We get down from the car and stand in front of a huge mansion then Ahmed uncle asks us to follow him inside and we do as we were told.

"You are now our guests, I hope Allah rewards me for your service, make yourself comfortable,as its late everybody has slept so you can meet them in the morning" Ahmed uncle says.

"Yes, Its not a problem" Yusuf says.

"Common, let me show you your rooms" Omar says and we follow him to the first floor, there were two seperate rooms for us.

I walk into my room and see a king size bed with a big dressing table and a wardrobe, the room was painted in white and gold giving it a royal look. I liked it.

I changed into comfortable clothes and got into bed, I looked around for some water I couldn't find it so I thought of asking Ahmed uncle..I walk out of my room to see all lights switched off..I dint want to disturb him so I search the kitchen myself and take a bottle of water walk back to the room.