Jake's POV

"Natalie! I came to visit Bradley, why are you here?" I asked excited and confused at the same time. "Um, that's not important right now, anyway, do you want me to take you to see her?" She asked "You where she is?" I asked in return "Yeah......." he face dropped a little "Cool, take me then!" I said walking over to her. "So how's the states?" she asked "Good" I laughed "What?" She questioned "It just seems like a stupid question" I laughed again. "Okayyyyy, anyway, when you go to see her don't be an ass to Luke." she said "Who the fuck is Luke?" I asked irritated "Her boyfriend" my stomach dropped..... I knew she was hanging out with some guys but I didn't know she was dating one. "Oh" is all I could reply. We walked to her car and input my stuff in the trunk and hoped into the passenger seat. a "So tell me about this 'Luke'." I said "Oh god, here we go" she rolled her eyes as she started the car. "What?" I asked "You, I shouldn't of told you, you get to defensive over her......just accept the fact that she's dating someone who isn't you." my cheeks were burning up, she's right "No, I was just asking" I lied. She laughed "Well Luke is part of a YouTube comedy group called the 'Janoskians' and he is pretty damn hot, she chose well." Natalie smiled. Damn Luke pissed me off, and I haven't even met him yet.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (a/n) I know I said that I wouldn't post the next part until I got some votes, but no one ever voted and I really want to finish typing this book, maybe a sequel? Let me know what you think PLEASE..