Beau's POV

"Beau, Dare or Dare?" Skip asked "Dare" I replied. An evil grin grew across his face. "I dare you to go in there" he pointed to where Bradley and Luke were laying "and slap Bradley's ass" everyone laughed. This is gonna be good. I got up and quietly tip-toed into where Luke and Bradley were laying. I peered around the corner to find them making out.......my stomach dropped. "Now I'm being a tease" I heard Bradley say. Luke playfully scoffed. "Are you two done swallowing each other yet?" I spat. Luke looked at me with this glare. I quickly came up with a lie "We wanted to come and lay down and talk a little with you two, but if you gonna swallow each other we'll wait for a another time." I said lowly "Yeah, come lay down" Bradley patted the bed next to her so I laid down, I guess the rest of the guys heard what I said so they came in after me "Sup bitches!!!!!!!" Natalie slurred "Was she drinking?" Bradley whispered I flashed my signature smile and nodded "She doesn't mess around" I laughed. Her lips curled up into a smile. We all sat in a circle and Skip whispered to me "Did you slap her ass?" "No, when I walked in they were in a full blown make out session, if I didn't walk in Lukey would of lost his virginity." I laughed. Skip did too and he returned his attention to the conversation. I looked over at Luke and Bradley. Luke had her on his lap his arms around her waist and his head on her shoulder. I felt a lump grow in the back of my throat.......I knew she was the girl that got away that made me want her even more.....