Luke's POV

Bradley came walking into the room, I could tell something wasn't right with her. "Hey Brad, everything ok?" Daniel asked. "Yeah, I was checking twitter, you know how I get carried away with twitter" she said, she smiled, but this smile wasn't her real one. "Where's Beau?" Daniel asked again. "Beau threw up because he was drinking or whatever, so Jai put him in bed." her voice a little shaky. "Oh, ok, well wanna watch a movie?" Daniel asked for the fucking third time. "Sure" Bradley replied. I looked over at her, I was seriously concerned. "Are you ok?" I mouthed to her. She shook her head as she walked over to me "I'll tell you later." she sat down on my lap. "Ok babe, I love you." I told her as I kissed her cheek, I was honestly scared shitless of what she was going to say, she smelt strongly of Beau's cologne. That worried me........Love overlooks everything, right?
•1 hour later•
"Wow, that was a great movie!" I said, I looked down to see Bradley fast asleep on my lap, her head an my chest. She looked adorable when she slept. "What time is it?" Jai asked stretching "1:03am" Daniel replied "Oh" Jai said. "Jai, what happened to Bradley? She told me she would tell me but she fell asleep." I said "Um, I'm not sure if she wants me to tell you." Jai responded. "Jai I swear if you don't fucking tell me-" he cut me off "Fine! Beau.....you know, came on to her." He said. I didn't have any words, I wanted to fucking kill Beau. "Your kidding right?" I said annoyed "No, I walked in on him......." Jai said. "He's so fucking lucky he's drunk, and he's lucky Bradley fell asleep on me or else I would walk up there and strangle his ass!" I said obviously infuriated. "Luke," Bradley said "Oh, hey babe" I said. "Can we go to bed?" She asked "Yep, I'll carry you." I stood up and held her bridal style. "Thanks babe." she cooed. "Yep" I responded. I carried her upstairs and into her room. I laid her on her bed and then I got changed. "Babe, can I talk to you?" She asked "Yeah" I came over and laid next to her, cuddling her in my arms. "I heard you and Jai talking about what happened with Beau and I, please don't hurt him, he was drunk." She said. "I won't, but your mine, that's makes me upset when I hear my brother tried to fuck my girlfriend." I said. I wasn't happy with Beau at all, I still wanted to strangle him. "I love you Luke" she said. "I love you too"