Jai's POV

I will admit, I had a pretty tough night last night. I was pretty upset to find out that Luke was making out with Bradley. I was the first to wake up in the morning. I stretched and stood up, I trip on something as I was walking to the patio door. I looked done to see a thong "That's fucking disgusting" I said to myself shaking it off my foot. I looked up on the stairs and saw James' 'dirty pig' tee hanging over the railing and automatically assumed that the thong was Natalie's, which made me cringe at the thought. I stepped outside and took a breath of fresh air. I sat down in one of the chairs and looked at the view. "Hey Jai" Bradley said walking outside."Morning beautiful, did I wake you up?" I said, she sat down next to me. "I heard you say 'That's fucking disgusting' and I assumed you tripped over Nat's thong, I did the same thing earlier this morning" we laughed at each other. "I'm half tempted to go up and jump on James......... I bet ya Natalie already did" I said "I'll go with you" she said "Seriously?" I asked "Yeah, it'll be fun!" She said, she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside we walked quietly trying not to wake up the other boys. We went up the stairs dodging the different pieces of clothing, once we got p thee I walked to James' room and slowly pushed open the door, revealing a naked James and Natalie in bed "This'll teach him to lock the doors from now on"