Bradley's POV

Luke and I were cuddling together on air mattresses listening to the rest I the guys play dare or dare. I was tracing Luke's lion king tattoo on his chest as we talked. "You know your being a goddamn tease" he whined "How am I being a tease?" I asked. I knew exactly that I was being a tease, I was trying to. He bit his bottom lip and pulled his lip ring in between his teeth. He made my heart melt when he did that, he looked so adorable when he did that. I noticed he does that whenever he's nervous or in deep thought. "I need Chapstick" I complained, rubbing my lips together.
I got up and went over to my bag and pulled out my 'baby lips' and put it on my lips and I walked back over to Luke. "Can I have some too?" he asked "Sure" I kissed him, the cold metal of his lip ring was uncomfortable but desirable. I felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip begging for entrance. I denied it and laid my head down and continued tracing his tattoo "Now I'm being a tease" I laughed, he jokingly scoffed. "Are you two done swallowing each other yet?" Beau asked. Luke glared at him, Beau cleared his throat. "We wanted to come and lay down and talk a little with you two, but if you gonna swallow each other we'll wait for a another time." Beau said unamused "Yeah, come lay down." I said. Beau came over to me and laid down next to me. Luke pulled me closer to him, my skin touching his. Nat came in yelling "Sup bitches!!!!!!" She came over and sat next to Beau "Was she drinking?" I whispered to Beau, he laughed and nodded "Yeah, she definitely doesn't mess around." he said I couldn't help but to smile at him. The rest of the guys then filed in and we all started to talk. Luke out me on his lap and hugged my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I started to think. I guess this meant Luke and I were a thing now.
• a few hours later •
I opened my eyes, everyone was still asleep, I reached under my pillow and pulled out my phone to check the time. It was 3:43am I sat up and looked at Luke, I admired how adorable he was when he slept. I slowly stood up carefully trying not to wake up Beau or Luke. I then tripped a little on something I looked down to find Nat's thong on my foot..... "eweeeeeee!" I yelped then quickly covered my mouth making sure I didn't wake up the boys. Jai stirred a little but didn't wake up. I returned my attention to the thong and kicked it off my foot. I looked and followed the trail of clothing that went up the stairs.....I then realized James and Nat were gone I laughed a little "Drunk sex is never good" I whispered to myself. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge, took a sip and hurried back to bed. I climbed back carefully trying not to wake Beau or Luke. When I laid down I felt Luke pull me closer to him, he started to rub my leg. I felt my lips curl up into a smile. I slowly drifted back to sleep.