Luke's POV

*ring* someone rang the doorbell, then Beau jumped up really quickly and ran downstairs. "what the hell is he excited about?" Daniel asked "Who knows" Jai responded "Maybe it's his booty call" he added, we all laughed because we were pretty sure it was something like that. "Guys get your asses down here" Beau yelled "Ignore him" I said "Natalie brought a friend!!" he added. The guys all looked at me "Lets go!" I said, I ran ahead of all the guys but let the others introduce theirselves first, she was beautiful! Beau said her name was Bradley, it suit her perfectly! After everyone introduced themselves I introduced myself...... with a kiss on the cheek. I could tell she appreciated it. When I stepped back to let them in, Jai punched me in the back, I probably pissed off the guys! Yesssss!

• a few hours later •

All of us were talking when Bradley got up and walked outside. I gave her a few minutes to walk outside then I followed her with a blanket because it was kinda of chilly outside. I took it, and draped it over her shoulders. "Nice view, huh?" I asked "yeah" she said "How do you like Australia so far?" I asked again "I like it, a lot better than LA" she replied "Niceee" I said, we stared into each other's eyes "You know I'm trying my best not to freak out right now, you guys are my top youtube page" she grinned "We're a couple of dumbasses aren't we?" I laughed, she did too. I then stood up and stripped down to my boxers and dove into the pool. "I felt like I needed to swim......and you do too!" I pulled her right in, we started to laugh then looked into eachother a eyes "You're really pretty ya know?" I told her "Thanks" she blushed right as we were about to kiss the guys ruined by jumping into the pool as well....... THANKS A LOT GUYS!

• 1 hour later •

Once we were done Daniel went inside and grabbed towels, thank you Daniel for being an idiot and bringing 6 towels instead of 7, so I got to share my towel with Bradley. I picked her up and walked over to a chair and sat down and put her on my lap. "So can I have your number?" I asked "Yeah" she grinned so cutely. I kissed her nose. I loved her........ she was perfect.