Beau's POV

I texted Natalie, I'm excited to see her new friend, from what I've heard she's perfect.

• 2 hours later •

*ring* the door bell rang, and I wanted to see her first, and let me tell ya she was PERFECT! I tried my best not to just make out with her right there, so I hugged her instead. "Guys get your asses down here" I yelled for the guys, nothing happened "Natalie brought a friend!!" I yelled again, I knew they were being stubborn assholes. All of them came bolting down the stairs. Jai, Daniel, James and Luke were staring at her, I wanted to slap every single one of them. They needed to back the fuck off, Luke interrupted my thoughts when he kissed her cheek. I was about to fucking beat his ass......

• few hours later •

I watched Bradley walk outside, then a few minutes after Luke walked out, I couldn't go stop him because Natalie was sitting on my lap, I was trying to make Bradley jealous, it obliviously didn't work. About 5 minutes later I see them in the pool together and I needed to stop them "Hey guys let's go jump in the pool and ruin the love birds' moment!" "Yeah" they said simultaneously. We snuck out and jumped right into the pool, right before they kissed.....Perfect timing!

• 1 hour later •

When we were done swimming Daniel went inside and got towels, of course dumbass grabbed 6 towels instead of 7! I was about to go over and share my towel with Bradley when Luke beat me to her......... Then he picked her up, sat down, and put her and his lap. I saw them talking, I was praying he wouldn't ask for her number..... my stomach dropped when he kissed her nose, that meant he got her number.....shit.