Jake's POV

I pulled up to Bradley's house, I'm THRILLED that Bradley asked me to take her to the airport, all though Mrs. McCallister was pissed at me. "Well this is the last day." I told myself........ "The last day." I turned off my car and walked up her driveway to her front door, before I could even knock Mrs. McCallister opened the door, "Come in." she said very lowly. "Hi!" I said trying to cheer her up, but she just walked away. "okaaaaay." I told myself. I stepped inside realizing I can't blame her being a bitch, I'll miss Bradley too. "Hey Jake!" Bradley called from the other room, she was sitting on the floor "Hey Brad, why are ya on the floor?" "I...can't...find my fucking headphones." she huffed, I laughed, "what?" she asked. "You always keep your headphones in here." I walked to the kitchen and the right second-hand drawer, I opened it and what do ya know, there's her headphones. "Wow, you know me better than I know myself." she giggled "I guess so." I handed her the headphones, she reached out and went to take them from me, but she rested her hand there. I looked at her, the tears began to well in her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you Jake." she said giving me a firm hug. the headphones still dangling from my hand, as a guy I even felt the sting of a tear, MAN UP JAKE! I tell myself, but I find it hard, I suck it up anyway. She releases me and held my hands, mascara starting to run down her face. "Damn Jake, now you made my mascara run." she laughed "Sorry" I say jokingly....... "Ready?"