Jai's POV

I walk into the living room to see Beau and Bradley with bright red faces, what the hell did I miss? "We should probably get ready for tonight" I suggested and Bradley stood up "Well then I'm getting in the shower." she smiled. She ran up stairs and Luke chased her, "Why the hell was your face bright red earlier?" I asked Beau "Nothing." Beau replied "Bullshit" I responded "I fucking said nothing!!" Beau spat and stomped out of the living room "Damn he's so moody." I sighed "I heard a little of the conversation," Daniel told me "Luke made a remark that Beau was getting off to Bradley.... he's such an idiot." Daniel laughed, I joined. "Can we go home?..... and get ready?" I asked "Yeah, we should get going, I gotta figure out what's got James all fucked up." Daniel said grabbing keys off the counter. "Yo pissy, we're going home, coming now or later?" Daniel yelled to Beau. "I'm leaving later dick." he spat. "Fine, bye asshole." I replied.
•a few hours later•
My vision is blurring and head pounding, I don't see much because the only light was from some black lights we had, Daniel invited a hell of a lot of people, and I think I had way to much to drink. Then someone touched my arm..... the feel of its hands told me it was a girl, her voice was familiar but I couldn't quite place who's voice it was.....because I was so fucking wasted. "Can we go upstairs?" She slurred......probably as drunk as I am "Yeah, let's go up babe, it's crowded down here." I replied to her. She grabbed my hand and she led me to my room, I don't know if it was a guess or if she actually knew this was my room.... I'm too drunk to figure out. It was pitch black in my room.....I can't see a damn thing. Then her lips crashed into mine, something in me told me to kiss her back, so I did. Despite the strong taste of alcohol in her mouth, her perfume smelt familiar...... I know that I know this girl but I'm not sure who she is. Our kiss became more deep by the second, I felt her hands travel to the hem of my shirt, she was tugging at my shirt signally she wanted it off. I wasted no time pulling the shirt over my head breaking the kiss only for a second, then I pulled her shirt off....things escalated so quickly....then everything began to blur......