Beau's POV

I felt arms wrap around my waist. It's hands were to soft to be my brothers'. "Bradley?" I asked. "Hi Beau" I heard her beautiful voice, but I didn't understand why he wanted to see me, I tried to fuck her. I turned around to face her, she was beautiful, even if she did just wake up. "Listen, about what happened last night-" I cut her off "I'm sooooo sorry Bradley. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.... I know Luke's probably gonna kill me, but I truly am sorry, and I still wanna be friends" I said. She smiled "Beau I forgive you" she said, she hugged me, damn she fit perfectly in my arms. "Thank you soooooo much Bradley!" I sat up so I could hug her better, she sat on my lap and wrapped her legs around me. "I'll talk to Luke, he won't hurt you if I tell him too, he loves me too much." She told me, god I loved her. "Bradley you don't understand how happy this makes me, I thought for sure I fucked up our friendship." I said as I released from our hug, she was still sitting on my lap. "No problem Beau...... I love you like my big brother..... I'm glad we're friends." she said, she kissed my cheek, the sensation of her lips sent shivers down my spine. "Well I'm gonna go get Luke.... Again, I forgive you" she said hugging me again then getting off my lap. "By the way, I smell like your cologne now" she laughed "Sorry" I smiled "It's ok, I like it" she replied walking out of the room. I sat there and smiled. I looked around for my pants. I found them and slipped them on. I sat back down on the bed, checking my phone. I got a text from James.

[James] Hey, went home
[Me] Ok, see ya when we get home, do you have Nat with you?
[James] No, I'll explain later

I wonder why Nat didn't go with James, I hope they didn't break up. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I winked at Bradley and she smiled back. She's just so damn perfect.