Bradley's POV

"Welcome to Melbourne" the pilot called "Finally" I said to myself. I pushed everyone to get out and to the baggage claim as quick as I could so I could call Natalie, my GIRL best friend who moved to Melbourne 4 years ago, once I finally got off the plane I texted Jake

[Me] Just got off the plane

[Jake] Ok, I miss you already

[Me] :'(

I hate when he does this, makes me feel guilty, oh well. I walked to the baggage claim admiring all the australian accents I heard, it was very cool, after I got my suitcase I walked outside to see Natalie already standing there "NAT!" I yelled "BRAD!" she yelled back I ran to her giving her a big hug. "Your voice! You have an accent now!" I pointed out "I know" she responded "I missed you so much!" I said "Me too! How's Jaaaake?" she knew I had a crush on him "Good! Actually last night he made out with me and being I missed my flight we had to spend the night at the airport, long story short, we slept together and he sleeps only in boxers and has a fucking 6 pack!" we squealed together "OMFG SO ADORABLE!" she said.... it went silent for a couple of seconds then Natalie broke it "So you know how your in love with the Janoskians?" "Yeahhhh" I said "Well guess who became best friends with them and wanna meet you tonight?" She asked "Holy Shit! Are you serious?" I squealed. Nat nodded her head. I then slowly began to forget about Jake.......