Bradley's POV

I'm literally shaking......Jake texted me and said he was in Melbourne.....Why the hell is he here? What is he gonna think of Luke? "Babe, are you ok?" Luke asked "Um, yeah" I stuttered. "Can we cuddle?" I asked trying to get his mind off me. "Yeah" I laid back down, after a few beats of silence, Luke finally spoke up. "The marks on your neck....." I felt my body tense up and my face flushed..... damn hickeys. "Luke, I was wasted, completely-" he cut me off "I want my marks on your neck, not his" Luke started to kiss me. Damn he did a GREAT job of taking my mind off Jake.
---------------------------------------------
"I love you" Luke whispered to me "I love you too" I huffed out of breath. "We should probably 'get up' now" Luke said sitting up "Yeah, I agree." he kissed my forehead and got up. i turned my attention to my phone lying on the floor. "Dammit...." I whispered and I picked up my phone and texted Jake back.
[Me] Why are you in Melbourne?
He replied in a few seconds
[Jake] I wanted to see you :) When can we meet up?
I froze.
[Me] Ummmm, not sure, I'm a little busy
[Jake] What, to busy fucking your boyfriend?
HOLY SHIT!!!! Does he know?
[Jake] JK!!! I scared you didn't I?
No you gave me a fucking heart attack
[Me] Nah, you wish tho, catch up with ya later
Shit that was close. "Aren't you gonna change?" Luke asked walking back into his room. "Oh yeah, I just busy checking my twitter" I lied "Oh, ok" he smiled and came over and laid down next to me. "By the way, I know your lying" he whispered......