Bradley's POV

"Yeah, I'll be right over." I said into my phone, Jake said there was something important he needed to tell me. It must've been important if he needed to see me urgently again when he already saw me this morning. "Ok bye" I said and hung up. "Luke! I'm going out I'll be back later!" I yelled into the kitchen. "Ok, take Beau's car because Beau took Ronnie's" he kissed my forehead. "See ya later, I kissed his cheek and headed for the door. The warm/cool air hit me as I walked outside. I went up and unlocked Beau's car which smells strongly of cologne. "holy shit" I muttered to myself. I started the car and began to drive to wear Hake was staying.

- 10 minutes later -

I pulled into the hotel parking lot. The hotel was very nice and near Natalie and I's house. I walked into the lobby, and just by chance, Jake was standing there. "Hey Jake!" I said going over to hug him. "Hey Brad" he gladly returned my hug. "Wanna head to my room?" He asked "sure" I smiled. We got into the elevator and Jake pressed floor 9. "Oi, it's pretty far up." I said "Oi?" He scrunched his nose "What's 'oi'?" I laughed a little "Aussie slang" I said. "oh gotcha" he laughed. We reached Jake's floor and got out of the elevator. "it's, uh, right this way" he said, he placed his hand on the small of my back and pushed me towards the door to his room. Something is off with him, I wasn't really sure what. Walked in his room, he closed and locked the door behind me. "Jake what-" next thing I knew he slammed me against the wall and furiously attacked my lips and shoved his hips into mine. "Jake-" he started to suck on my neck. This can't be happening, Luke is gonna be pissed. I tried holding back the moan forming in my throat, that didn't work so well. Jake took my moan as an invitation to go further. Jake's finger tips trailed down to my stomach, then lower and lower. I tugged at his hair which made him gasp, so I took that opportunity to push him off me. "Jake I can't do this" I said. "Bradley, stop being a bitch and kiss me dammit" he came after me again, and in the heat of the moment, I kicked him. I kicked him straight in the balls. "Don't you dare fucking touch me again, or see me. Don't even fucking come to Luke's or my house either......you know what, just fly the fuck back to LA" I spat and ran out of his hotel room with tears streaming down my face. I took the elevator back down to the lobby and ran out of the hotel. I got in Beau's car and sped to Luke's house. Of course with my fucking luck, the rest of the boys are home as well. "Dammit" I hit the steering wheel. "You know what, let them see me like this, I don't give a fuck" I told myself and got out of the car and walked into the boys' house they were all playing Fifa. I walked in, "Hey babe how-" Luke just looked at me "Babe what's wrong?" He asked concerned as he got up and walked over to me. Beau paused the game. "Yeah Brad, what happened?" all of the boys looked at me concerned. Luke pulled me into a hug and buried his face in my neck. "Tell me what happened" he mumbled into my hair. "W-well I went to see Jake-" Luke cut me off "What?" his grip tightened on my back, I held back my yelp. "Please l-listen to me, anyway I went to see him and h-he tou-" Luke cut me off again "Did he touch you?" He growled, looking me in the eyes. I nodded my head and he squeezed even tighter "Ow" I yelped but quickly covered my mouth. "Luke, let go your hurting her." Beau stood up, and walked over to us, Luke backed up and Beau stood in front of me "Turn around" I did as I was told and turned around. Beau lifted up my shirt, and I heard his gasp. "Holy shit Brad" "What?" "What's wrong" "What happened?" I heard Jai, James and Daniel ask, I heard them stand up and walk over to me "W-what?" I hiccuped. I felt Beau run his fingers down my spine, I whimpered a bit. "Bradley, did he do this to you?" Beau growled. "And this?" Daniel asked pulling back my hair from my neck. "Bradley your back is bruised bad" James stated "oh" is all I said "And there's a hickey on your neck" Daniel rubbed the purple mark on my neck. "I'm gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch" Luke clenched his fists. "Woah, woah, woah, we have a party tonight, we can't kill anyone right now" Jai stopped Luke "But he fucking hurt her, let alone the fact that he touched her." Luke looked me in the eyes "It's ok, can we just get ready for the party? I need to take my mind off this" I gestures towards my back, which Beau was still running his hand along my spine. "Ok, fine" he said and he relaxed a bit. Beau put my shirt back down, then walked to stand next to Daniel and examine my neck "Shit" he said "How many did he give you?" Beau knitted his eyebrows in confusion "One, then I kicked him" "Well I see like, 20" my cheeks got hot. "Those are probably Luke's" I smiled. He put his finger at the top of my shirt "Can I?" Beau asked. I nodded my head. He pulled the top of my shirt down and and examined the little love bites littered all over my chest "You two.......wow" he laughed "Jesus Bradley" Daniel laughed. "Brad you realize there's handprints on your chest too" he said. My face dropped "Those aren't Luke's" I sighed. He let go of my shirt. "Now I'm going to kill the asshole" Beau said "Count me in" Daniel and James said in unison "Guys please I really would like to have a party tonight, not get arrested." Jai groaned "Ok you can stop staring at my girlfriend's chest now" Luke stepped between Beau, Daniel and I. "I'm sorry I flipped out" he whispered, then kissed my neck, on Jake's mark. "Before Luke swallows Bradley, I have something to tell her" I pushed Luke off of me, but playfully. "What is it?" I asked "Well I met a girl, her names Kayla, I wanted you to meet her because she's coming tonight." he said smiling "Ok, I'm gonna go get ready now" I said "Thanks for making me feel better guys" I hugged Daniel, then James, then Beau and I kissed Luke.

;;

Soz this chapter was kinda long, the end is near tho!!!!!!!