Bradley's POV

"Here we are LAX National Airport." Jake parked the car. "Jake you don't have to come in with me I'm a big girl." I joked "No I'm coming in whether you like it or not" he said. I laughed "Fine" I said, he grinned. "So the least you could do is get your ass out of the car and get my luggage" I loved messing around with him "Excuse me princess!" he threw his hands in the air like he under arrest or something. I looked at him and chuckled. "I'm kidding I'll get my LAZY ass out and get it." I said laughing. I got out and shut the door behind me, I still had a grin on my face. He popped the trunk of the car and I went to reach for the handle of my luggage, and placed my hand on it......and Jake's hand ending up on top of mine. I looked at him and he stared into my eyes, then it happened. I kissed him, but he didn't resist. Next thing I knew he was holding me, and it escalated but then I remember, this can't happen, especially not now. I opened my eyes and slipped my finger between our lips, he pushed back. He looked at me, those eyes he gave me made me lose it. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. "Your making things to damn hard." I cried. We were probably in that parking for 20 minutes before I couldn't cry anymore. "We need to get you checked in before I start crying." Jake laughed. He wiped the mascara from my eyes and took my suitcase. We walked in, I'm pretty sure my jaw touched the ground, the line to check in was huge! "Oh. My. Fucking. God" I said "How the hell are you going to get to your flight in time?" Jake asked. All I could think is ' I packed my pillow and blanket in my backpack, right?'