Luke's POV

"Hey guys can you spend the night tonight?" Beau asked "Why not?" Nat replied. I was besides myself that I would get to spend the night with Bradley........ the sound of Natalie shutting the door brought me out of my thoughts, then Beau started to give me hell "What the fuck do you think your doing?" he asked "I call dibs!" He complained, he sounded like a 13 year old girl arguing with her best friend over her crush "Well dibs aren't gonna work now for two reasons, 1) because we're not 13 year old girls 2) because I have her number" I said back kinda with a smartass tone in my voice "He's right Beau, plus your a little old for her" Jai defended me, I didn't understand why, I thought he was on Beau's side. Beau gave me a dirty look and walked away "I gotta go make a call" Beau said, once he walked away Jai made the joke again "Probably his booty call" we all laughed again. Everyone went back to what they were doing and I took the piece of paper from my pocket that had Bradley's number on it, I smiled a bit too. I took out my phone and put her in as a contact. When I was finished I decided I would help get things ready before the girls came back over. I was just in really deep thought about Bradley and her perfectness! Damn, that just made sound like a 13 year of girl.