Bradley's POV

"Name hun?" the check-in lady asked "Bradley McCallister" I told her "Bradley.......are you flying out of the US?" "Yeah" I replied "When's your flight?" she asked "I missed it, it was about and hour and a half ago." "Oh you poor thing! I schedule you to get on the earliest one tomorrow morning...... how does 9:30 sound?" "Perfect, thank you!" she handed me a tag and took my suitcase. "Show this tag to the security guard as your going through security, he's gonna ask for your passport." she explained "Thank you" I responded "Have a good night" she ended "Ok, thanks again" I said, we walked away. "I'm hungry, the only way to eat is go through security" I told Jake. "I see my uncle, he's a security guard, he'll let me stay with without going through security, he loves me so much he, he'd do anything to make me happy, so let's get in line for the security check." he said "Ok, sounds good."

• 1 hour later •

"Hey Jake-boy!" the security guard said "Hi Uncle Bart" the so called 'Uncle Bart' hugged Jake. "I have a question, can you let me spend the night here with Bradley? Like without paying and going through security? She missed her flight and gets on the first plane tomorrow" Jake explained "Sure! Anything for my favorite nephew! I'll even give you one of the bedrooms in the lounge" he said, then he turned to me "You must be Bradley?" he shook my hand and saw the tag I was holding. "Nice to meet ya sweets, passport?" I handed him my passport. "Ok, Miss Bradley you have to go through security though. Everyone my nephew's here, he doesn't go through security!" he yelled to all he colleges. "Have a good night kids!" he directed us to the security check. After we got through we dropped our stuff off at the security guard lounge, of course there was only one bed in the room....... After we did that it was 10:30 and we decided to stop at McDonalds to get our dinner, then walked back to our room "I'm gonna get changed" I told Jake. I went to the bathroom and changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt, threw my hair into a messy bun, took my contacts and put my glasses on. when I walked out to find Jake sitting on the bed in his boxers and eating his dinner. I laughed. "Hope you don't mind but I sleep in my boxers...... and just that" "Ok, one, we have to share a bed, two, I don't care if you do, do I look like I give a fuck?" I asked. He laughed a little. "Ok" he continued "You look cute in your glasses, ya know?" he said. my eyes drifted down a little to see that Jake had fucking abs! Dear Lord, why do you make this so damn hard? "Ok" I said sarcastically "Whatever you say!" I put my clothes in my bag. "I'm tired" I whined "Me too" he said "Wanna go to bed?" he asked "Yeah" I said. He took one last bite of his burger and threw it away, I crawled into bed, then Jake did too, his body heat was giving off onto me, I turned around to face him. We were laying their his hand rubbing up and down my back. I felt the goosebumps creep onto my arms and the hair in to the back of my neck stood up, wow did he make this so hard for me to leave him....... Was I starting to love him? He pulled me in closer to him my hands to touching his skin. He kissed my forehead "Bradley..........I Love you"