Jai's POV

Jake walked in and so did Natalie. "Hi I'm Jai" I said, figured I'd make it less awkward for the poor guy. "Hey, I'm Jake" he said back. "So you know Bradley?" I questioned "Yeah, she's my best friend, I've know her since year 6" "ahhh, ok.....so how long are you in Melbourne for?" Damn I was just laying the questions on this guy. "A week" he replied. "Cool." finally after a few beats of silence Bradley, Beau and Luke came downstairs. "Brad....." Jake trailed off "Hi Jake" she smiled, and walked towards him, pulling him into a hug "Damn I've missed you" Jake said, I glanced over at Luke who seemed very tense and had his jaw clenched tightly, he was about to fuck this guy up. "Awww, Jake" they continued to hug a little while then Luke walked over to Bradley "Uh, Jake this is my boyfriend Luke" she said and looked at the floor "Hi Luke, as you already know, I'm Jake, Bradley's best friend" "Yeah, nice to meet you." he said blankly.....wow this was really fun to watch. "Well Natalie's gonna take me to the hotel-" Bradley cut him off "No, no, no, no, no, your staying at my house with Nat and I, I'm not letting you stay is some stupid ass hotel." Luke tensed up a bit more "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure.....Nat, take Jake to the house, I'll be home soon." Bradley said. Nat nodded and walked back out the door. "Bye boys, bye Brad" Nat waved goodbye "Bye" we all said in unison. As the door shut behind them Luke grabbed Bradley and dragged her upstairs.....shit this isn't going to end well.