Bradley's POV

I can't believe I just did that......I lied to Luke. I told him that Jake was 'fiesty' but I completely found a way around the ACTUAL truth. "You don't think I can handle a hard ass?" Luke laughed. I coughed a little and felt my eyes begin to sting. "Bradley....." Luke's face dropped, then the tears fell. Luke looked at me "Did I do something wrong?" He continued to interrogate me. "N-no I lied.....I'm to scared to say the truth." I coughed. "Please tell me babe." my heart fluttered a little at the nickname. He pulled me into his chest. "Please just tell me." he pressed on. He wiped the tears under my eyes. "Ok, so as you know I'm not a virgin-" he cut me off "Obviously, you slept with my brother last night." "You didn't let me finish" I looked at him. "Jake was the person to take my virginity." I sighed "Here's the thing, I trusted him, about a week after 'the night' I walked into school and people started to laugh at me and call me a slut or whore or whatever." I looked at Luke, he was still intently listening. "Anyway I found out that I was a bet. He made a bet with the school's most notorious player, Michael, and I was the target.....supposedly Michael liked me and made a bet with Jake that he could take my virginity first which pissed Jake off. Jake got close to me and said he loved me and so yeah things escalated from there and then he told Michael personal things about me to piss off Michael and make him jealous, little did Jake know, Michael told everyone in school what Jake told him. And when I left LA Jake and I got close again then I met you and you make me much happier and I'm scared to see Jake again because I know he knows that I'm with you and I'm afraid he's going to use me again." I took a huge deep breath. "Damn babe......thank you for telling me" Luke hugged me, I'm so glad I have him, he makes me so happy. Then someone knocked on the door, it was Beau "Bradley, someone is here to see you." Luke looked at me....fuck!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A,N) Heyoooooo I'm so sorry but this chapter is pure shit.....I just felt like I needed to update! I want this books to be finished and I'm pretty sure you all do too!