Bradley's POV

I was just finishing getting dressed when Beau walked in. "Oh...Hey Beau, what do you need?" I asked, I was really confused as to why he was walking in besides Luke or Jai. "I need you" he looked at me with pure lust in his eyes, it scared me, next thing I knew his lips crashed into mine. "Beau...what the hell?" I asked between his kisses. "Bradley, I love you" he said then he kissed me again, leaning against me, pushing me back onto the bed. He left a tiny trail of wet kisses down my neck, kissing my sweet spot, I held back the moan that would of fueled him. Then he made his way to my collarbone, I had to stop him there, I tried to push him off me, but he's just to heavy and strong. I gave up........ I kissed him back, what fuck am I doing? I was just encouraging him. Our kiss became deep and passionate, his hands started to wander up my shirt. "Hey Bradley is ever-" Beau and I stopped dead in our tracks, to my horror, Jai was standing there, his jaw almost touching the ground "What the fuck are you two doing?!" He asked. I jumped and ran over to him, covering his mouth so the others wouldn't hear him. "Shhhhhh, It's not what it looks like!" I whispered "It's exactly what it looks like, Beau are you drunk?" Jai asked "I dunno, maybe" he slurred, he was the slightest bit drunk. "Can we talk later?" I asked frantically keeping my voice down. "Yeah, sur-" I cut him off "Please don't tell Luke, I will tell him after we talk" I said, almost in tears "Ok," he must've noticed that I was on the verge of crying "It'll be fine, I'll take the drunk cunt to his room" Jai said pushing past me. I backed up against the wall, I couldn't bare to look at Beau right now. "I'm sorry Bradley, I don't know what got into me" Beau said soberly. I didn't have a response, after Jai and Beau left the room, I calmed myself down before heading back downstairs. "Calm down," I told myself "you'll be fine". I walked our into the hall to be joined by Jai. "Did he 'come on to you'?" Jai asked. I nodded my head as a single tear rolled down my cheek. "The fucked up part is, I kissed him back...... I tried to push him off me but he was too strong, so I just gave into him" I said, trying to compose myself. I hated crying in front of people, especially in front of really hot ones. "Shhhh, it's ok, come with me." Jai grabbed my hand and took me into my room. Jai hugged me, I love how Jai treated me like his sister....he genuinely cared about me too. "Drunk Beau is never good, this isn't the first time this has happened, he usually drinks off pain and jealousy, that's why this happened" Jai said rubbing my back. "I want Luke" I said "Alright, let's go downstairs" he wiped the tears from my eyes and we walked downstairs. "Hey Brad, everything ok?" Daniel asked "Yeah, I was checking twitter, you know how I get carried away with twitter" I faked a smile "Where's Beau?" He asked again "Beau threw up because of drinking or whatever so Jai put him in bed" I said nervously. "Oh, ok, well wanna watch a movie?" Daniel asked us "Sure" I smiled. Luke looked at me, he could read my emotions, he knew something was wrong. "Are you ok?" He mouthed. I slowly shook my head and walked over to him. "I'll tell you later" I said sitting in his lap. "Ok babe, I love you" he said kissing my cheek. I felt a little better now, damn he makes me feel so good. I love him .