Jai's POV

After the video we drove back to Bradley's house. "Finally, home!" She said walking through the door. James and Nat immediately went upstairs "Well someone is anxious to get in someone else's pants" Luke joked "Your telling me" I replied. We then walked over to the couch and sat down "What are we gonna do now?" Skip asked. "Why don't we order pizza and watch movies? We could just have a relaxation night" Bradley suggested "Sure" "Sounds good" "Why not?" were all the responses "Ok, I'll go order the pizza" Bradley smiled.
• 2 hours later •
"I'm soooooo full!" Bradley said laying back on the floor "I'm gonna get changed into something more comfortable, brb" she said giving Luke a kiss on his forehead, she stood up, turned on her heels and walked upstairs. "I'm going to take a piss" Beau said "Ok" we said. He walked out. About 20 minutes later I decided I'd try to go see what Bradley was up to. "I'm gonna go check on Bradley" I said standing up "Ok, don't you think Luke should do that, she his girlfriend." Skip stated "Well I'm like her brother, I'll be right back" I said getting up. I walked out of the living room and up the stairs. I walked to Bradley's room "Hey Bradley is ever-" I stopped in mid-sentence I couldn't believe what I saw.