Daniel's POV

I heard the door bell ring then I saw Beau run to the door, "What the hell is he excited about?" I asked "Who knows" Jai said "Maybe it's his booty call." Jai said again, we all laughed. "Guys get your asses down here!" I heard Beau tell from down stairs, "Ignore him" Luke said "Natalie brought a friend!!" we all looked at Luke "Natalie and a friend.....LETS GO!" Luke said we al trampled over each other to see this girl, I caught a glimpse of her....... HOLY SHIT! she was HOT! Beau introduced her to us, her name was Bradley. We introduced ourselves. "Hey Bradley" I said, something happened in my pants if you know what I mean, hope she wouldn't look down! Luke interrupted my daydream when he kissed her cheek, that bitch! Of course pretty boy made his move, dickhead.

• a few hours later •

I watched Bradley walk outside and of course Luke followed like a love sick puppy. I watched him, I watched everything, them laughing, talking and Luke pulling her into the water...... "Heys guys let's go jump in the pool and ruin love birds' moment!" Beau suggested "Yeah" we all cheered so we silently snuck outside and jumped in, right before they were about kids too! Perfect timing!

• 1 hour later •

Once we were all done. I went inside to grab some towels my plan was to grab 6 instead of 7 so I could share a towel with Bradley damn Luke beat me! So then I just joined the conversation between Nat and James. I later heard from Beau that Luke got Bradley's number......... he's a Mr. Steal-your-girl