Jai's POV

I'm really excited for tonight, I get to see Bradley more too. I feel closer to her now since last night....... is it fucked up for me to say that I'm glad that my brother basically sexually harassed my twin'️s girlfriend? I don't give a fuck though, to be honest. "Should I invite some friends over tonight?" Daniel questioned "What the fuck kind of question is that?" Beau asked sarcastically "Fine bitch, I'll invite people then" Daniel playfully argued. I looked over at Luke and Bradley, I cringed a little seeing him touching her..... I wish I was the one to wrap my arm around her, kiss her lips, touch her...... "Jai wanna come with?" Beau asks "What?" I respond "Do you want to come home with me quick to get stuff ready for tonight" he explains "Uh, sure" I reply. "Can I come?" Natalie asks "I need to talk to James" she added "Sure" Beau replied "Hell, I'll come too, I need to get my phone charger" Daniel said taking a sip of his water. I was worried at the thought that Luke and Bradley were going to be left alone. "Ok, I'm gonna get ready to go" Beau said walking out if the kitchen. Shit. Luke is going to so exactly what I think he's going to do, the son of a bitch........Why the hell am I so jealous lately? Damn.