Bradley's POV

I didn't have a very pleasant wake up call this morning, mom marched right in opened the blinds and said "Get up." I know she's mad and upset that I'm leaving but she has to accept it, I'm 18 it's my choice. "Morning mama!" I said attempting to change the atmosphere. It didn't work instead she walked right out. "Well I guess I should get ready." I got out of my bed and walked to my dresser I pulled out my 'wolfy' shorts and my tie-dye 'LA' shirt. I then decided to put on my makeup and curled my hair. I walked into my bedroom and took a second to admire my room for the last time the only things left were my bed, dresser and backpack (for the airplane ride) I took a deep breath and walked down stairs to put on my Vans and my stupid headphones I keep fucking loosing! I was on the floor looking for my headphones when Jake walked in "Hey Brad" he said "Hey Jake" "What are ya doing?" he asked "Looking....for...my...fucking headphones" I huffed. Then he started to walk into the kitchen, so I followed him confused as ever he went to the right second-hand drawer and pulled out my headphones "Wow you know me better than I know myself" "I guess " he said. Instead of me taking them I rested my hand there, "I'm gonna miss you Jake" I hugged him and lost it, I cried. I hate crying it makes me feel to vulnerable! But I couldn't help it. Then I released him "Damn Jake, you made my mascara run" I joked, he just grinned, after I went upstairs and put on mascara, we were ready to leave. Bye House, Bye LA........ Bye Jake.