Beau's POV

After I ran into Bradley in the hallway I went downstairs and found Skip. "Hey Skip" I said sitting on the couch. "Hey Beau, so who's the lucky girl that Jai fucked last night?" He laughed. "Bradley" I replied, he choked. "Are you fucking serious?" He questioned "Yeah" I looked at him. "Damn Luke's gonna fucking KILL him." then Jai walked into the room.....he even looked nervous. "Are you alright?" Skip asked "Yeah" he said quickly. "We know what happened don't act like everything's ok,what's wrong?" I remarked "NOTHING" he spat. "Obviously something is" I said, pressing to get him to tell me what happened. "Well 1) I didn't use a fucking condom so there's a small chance she could be fucking pregnant and 2) I wasn't drunk when I fucked her, I knew what was happening but I didn't stop her......I acted like I didn't know what happened..... I'm such a great brother aren't I?" He commented sarcastically and sat down next to me with his hands covering his face "That's fucked up Jai" Daniel shook his. Then someone knocked on our door "Who the fuck is here this early?" Daniel remarked "Who the hell knows, probably some fucking fangirls" Jai said, his voice muffled my his hands. I walked over the door to answer it, Natalie was there with some guy "Hey Beau, is Bradley here? Her best friend Jake from LA came to see her." she gestured to the dirty-blond haired boy, "I'll go get her, come in, Jai and Daniel are in the living room" I said and decided to go get Bradley. Who the fuck is this "Jake" guy....this is NOT going to go well with Luke. Jake seemed like a HUGE prick and I only just met him.