Chapter 2

"Lay off!" A strong voice, coated with a thick English accent rang loud giving commands, "She's alive!" And I could tell it belonged to one of a man's

"Lay off!" A strong voice, coated with a thick English accent rang loud giving commands, "She's alive!" And I could tell it belonged to one of a man's. Feeling my back against a hard surface I could half tell it could possibly be wood or whatever.

I suddenly felt a strong pressure on my chest, something gurgled up inside me and it did not feel good. I felt nauseous as I felt another pressure on my chest, resulting to the same result.

The forth time however, I felt seawater climb up my air pipes and my throat, the pressure that rise, firm hands grabbed my shoulders and my body was turned to the side where I vomit out the salty water.

The same water spurts out my nose, making me cough violently. Feeling my nose grow warmer with the painful pressure of the water spurting out.

Just as I thought it was over, I felt that strong pressure rise on the same pipes and I threw up, my eyes shut closed as warm tears pricked the edges of my eyes. I let out violent coughs, "Easy there," The same voice from before said but this time in a mellow tone.

The hair that had fallen on my face was brushed away by a hand, a brief moment pass as I am shivering brutally. Arms wrapped around my shoulders and I was carried in the arms of this stranger. Wanting to feel scared but somehow, I remain calm and I tried so hard to open my eyes but it felt like such a work so I leave them closed.

The stranger starts walking, "You still there, Lassie?" The voice asks and I tiredly nod my head, which by the way I felt my body so numb, so I stop fighting my limbs to let them calm down.

Soon, I feel I am laid on a strange surface-a soft one which I would assume might be a bed. Feeling fingers on my chest, a small grunt following suit, I could only make out that the stranger was making sure I was still alive.

But I can't think any further as it was too hard to think in this hideous headache.

My temples hurt tremendously and before I knew it, a black oblivion claims me.

_______________

Warmth.

I felt warmth that my body was so longing for, and it was satisfying. I hear what would seem like creaking wood, and I would claim that I was in a room.... except for the rocking and the waves that sounded from a far off distance.

I open my eyes slowly and I try registering the blurriness, finding myself in a room all made of wood: floor, ceiling, wall....you name it. A cabin.

Glancing down to my body, I see a blanket placed right up to my chin and I want to stay for longer in this warmness as I curled into a ball but felt my bareness under the cover.

My eyes went wide as I abruptly moves the blanket off me seeing my navy bra and underwear, "fuck" I cursed under my breathe, my voice was horsed as it felt dry like a desert, still feeling the salty water taste on my tongue.