Chapter 19

I was peacefully sat by the helm of the ship on one of the many barrels by it, overlooking the beautiful sunset and calming ocean waves that crashed amongst each other, with a breathtaking rhythm flow. My hair blown by the soft wind as the sun's last rays of light kissed me good night. "Rina." Hearing a voice behind me and not having to say who it was as I knew by heart.

My best friend took a barrel and sat next to me, having to see her do all this in the corner of my eye as I still had my eyes on the breathtaking view. Last time I heard, we would be arriving to our destination by first thing tomorrow, "Ro."

"Something happened." She starts, resting her hands on the helm just like I am doing now. I gave her space to finish. "I had a talk with Teach." There was a pause as I listened, "We're seeing eye to eye now. On the same page."

"Cool for you." I briefly stated, a small smile making it's way to my lips.

She seemed to be irritated by not having a reaction she wanted, instead just a chill one from me, "Hey, what's wrong with you?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're different."

"Different how?"

"I don't know, you're not telling me what's going on with you." She says in a worried tone.

Despite having to deal with the grief I was having, I bit back tears and forced a smile, "I'm fine, Ro."

"No, you're not." She states firmly, before her once soft expression turned into irritation, "If it's about leaving the life you've left behind, then—...." I cut her off, "It's not about that."

"Oh?"

With a sigh, "I've been having recurring flashbacks." I said.

"Uh-huh"

"Sorta like Déjà vu." I told her, my eyes drifting back to the ocean, "What are they about?"

"Can't say, it's blurry and everyone around me speak in riddles." Shrugged, I told her. "I know I've mastered my Sensei's riddles he spoke back then, but these ones are ...harder."

"Perhaps they'll go away.... eventually." She gave me a warm friendly smile. "So you spoke with Teach?" I avoided the conversation asking, and also to cover up my grieving state. "Yeah. I told him I was not like Eleanor Guthrie and that if he wanted beef, he can suck my dick."

I burst into laughter. That was something someone like Aurora would do. "Fuck. For real?"

"No, I just told him that holding a grudge against me, and judging me before not knowing me, is messed up and wasting his precious time, because I'm not that blonde whore and Vane doesn't need to be told whom to love and not to." She rambled on, "Also added, if we had a problem, he could suck my dick. Then I walked away."

"Girl, you are savage." I told her in between laughs.

"I know." She nodded, "So when are you— Holy Moly motherfucker!" Exclaiming when her gaze fell on my hand, "That's gold! On your fucking ring finger! What the hell?!" She observes the beautifully crafted ring and i just chuckled at her reaction.

"I am married to Teach now." I shrugged, saying casually and her eyes widened, "Dude. When did this happen?"

"In the galley."

"What?"

"Yeah, surprised me as well." I confirmed. "And you said yes?"

"Got the ring to prove it."

"Then why aren't you happy?" She asks me with a look of skeptic, "I was happy....." deciding to tease her "Til you decided to drop by and say, 'hey!'." She laughs and we shared laughs before she smiled big, "Congrats, girl!"

"Thanks Ro."

"But then, other than that, I started getting these familiar flashbacks. It freaks me out." I looked back to the sea, remembering the flashbacks.

"If it is possible, I think, not only did I timetravel to the past....but also to my past life." She raises a brow at me, "Uhm.....what do you mean?" Finally deciding to break the silence, she asks.

"You see, when I first met Teach, he was so familiar. I could easily talk to him. Remember when we learnt history and I said I was mad scared of Blackbeard?" I reminded her, "Yeah."

"Well when I met him, there was only little fear and I was...able to talk to him, to share a bed with....which with no stranger I would even dare to."

"You had sex with him?" She gasps.

"No! Are you crazy!?" I exclaimed, "You know that I.....mmm..mmm..mmm!"

"Oh, right." She chuckles nervously.

"I said yes, because I was willing to get to know him but also remember the person I was once was before." She was silent before nodding, "All right...then."

"But then again, congrats." She smiles and I laughed as she says it once again, "Thanks Ro."

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Closing the door behind me and letting the warmth soothe my skin in the warm room, I asked "You spoke with Ro?" After I had spotted him, light a a little candle. "Yes, of course." I heard him answer as I slowly turned back to him.

"If we are to be on the same ship, we had to be eye to eye with one another." He says, "isn't that right?" I nodded at his statement and he smiled before asking, just after glancing down at my hand and back to my eyes, "And how does it feel on you, Mrs Teach?"

"It's... really odd." I chuckled, being honest. I've never worn anything on that finger and i seriously loved accessories.

"Never expected to marry this young." I honestly spoke, my eyes avoiding his piercing gaze, "Nonsense, you are an adult." He chuckles softly, taking off his hat, placing it on the desk, "My parents always say I'm only an adult once I've graduated college and got my own company, standing on my own without any help."

"Mhmm." He hums before raising at eyes at me, "Still see you listen to everything your parents tell you."

'What? I don't listen to everything they tell me to do." I protested with furrowed brows, completely offended by this.

"Oh really?" He quirked an eyebrow, his lips curled into a smirk, "Miss Aurora tells me, your parents decided for you to have what you called an Ice Skating career."

"Damnit Aurora."

"Part of it true, I still lived independently on my own." I told him with a burning passion.

"Having your parents pay for what you would call a rent money?" Damn you Ro. I just sighed, giving up, "You don't have to be ashamed, Rina." He teased.

"Oh my God. Ro had gotten into your head." I folded my arms and one hand on my temple, muttering.

"Look at you, you've broken a man's arm, in attempts of protecting yourself. You given you a sword and a pistol, any other woman would have  whimper in fear but you...you stayed and fought, now that is what I like about you." He says while striding over to me, til he reached and we were just inches apart. His oceanic eyes softened as he gently cupped my cheek, "My Treasure..." Our lips locked in a kiss and soon, his kisses trailed back to where we left off, with him kissing on my neck, making me shudder at his rough lips, "W-wait....Teach..."

He stops and gazed at me, asking "Do you want me to stop?" Having my hands ahold on his muscular arms, my brows raised and nothing came out my mouth as I shook my head. "I've been at sea for some time and I don't want to say no, but I also don't want to take undue advantage of your predicament."

"My habit of making bad decisions made me regret them earlier on...but, I know I won't regret this one," I whispered, "I was going to die young, a virgin." He furrowed his brows, frustration building up in his eyes, "No one has claimed you before?" I shook my head, "Well, it would be an honor to claim you once again."

_____________

I'm just gonna stop it right here. If you guys wanted smut then I'm really sorry. Problem is, I've never ever written it before..... I'll learn tho, doesn't mean I won't but I can leave you guys to imagine what happened next for you smut readers. Again, I'm really sorry.