Chapter 10

The following two days consisted of, me, waking up early to work on Captain Teach's request and I worked my butt long off till the night, with little much sleep, which meant in those two days I wasn't around in the Inn very much. Luckily, Captain Jack let me off just this once, I'm so lucky, I had to persuade him too. I am very very good at changing people's minds, even the smartest, as I had taken noticed to Jack.

Also, the other reason he let me go off in those two days was because he was softer on me, unlike Max but I think, just a teeny tiny bit, she maybe starting to rub on me because of my hardworking skills I had.

Currently, it was just sundown, and as usual I was in the tavern. My hands hurt of stitching all day, and cleaning. Cleaning was a horror here, you clean something in that moment then the next, it's dirty again. You mop the floor once, the next, you find rum spilt but not that much though, I'm just saying with my personal experience.

Part of me had come to actually live with this. The mornings were usually quiet, with men coming in to enjoy themselves, just playing board games, chatting with barmaids, with whores and just enjoying their company. Once I've spoken to men whom did not show any attitude towards me and I genuinely came to like them. Later on, there would be more people coming in and singers would sing, dancers would dance, some play instruments, everyone had their tasks to entertain the customers.

I had just finished serving one table filled with men and girls playing a drinking game which I stick around for, for some time, and let me tell you these men had interesting stories to tell, "Ha! You got a scar from Havana on your but cheek just for fighting for a tavern wench." One man whom I've heard as Eric, declared to a brown haired man, "drink! Mr Sparrow!" Mr Sparrow drank his rum and laughed, "was a tough fight indeed."

"But ya got the girl in the end!" Then they burst out laughing.

I shook my head laughing along as well before I had decided I stayed too long at that table and part of me was battling to stay more for more funny stories of the sea and all but I just had to finish my work before going to the Tailor.

Walking away from that table, I got to the counter, placing the tray on it. A sigh left my lips as rum had spilled once again on the counter but not from that drunken Captain earlier on but from a young boy, "Sorry, miss. My mistake." He shied away but I immediately dismissed him, "it's no problem." He had tumbled and spilled his rum but it was an accident so I quickly let it go and took the cloth that was tied on my brown leather belt and wiped the spilt rum.

A soft yawn escaped my lips as I wanted a date with my bed immediately. I packed all the tray in proper order and retired to the room me and Aurora shared. Climbing the exhausting stairs. I won't be going to the Tailor today, I'm just too tired, my limbs with aching for much needed rest.

And as I walked along the hallway, hearing whores and men banging each other made me more irritated. I don't even know where Aurora is and if she is going to go to the Tailor, she can go alone. I have a good excuse anyway not to go.

When I reached our room door, I opened it and stepped in, my mouth dropped at the sight before me— My best friend was on top of the Captain of the Ranger, naked, a moaning mess and when the door banged opened,  their attention was diverted to the Intruder.

"R-...Rina!" Aurora says with wide eyes as I still had my hand on the handle. She was a blushing mess as both their eyes pierced on me, not saying anything, just shocked, looking at me. I think it was my cue, "Um.....seems I have disturbed you two.....yeah....uh.....I...uh...am leaving n-now, bye." I stutter out random words my racing brain count muster at that moment before stepping back and closing the door.