Chapter 14

When I opened my eyes, I was graced with the presence of cold starry night sky, clouds daunted the dark blue sky, small crystals fell from the grey clouds ever so swiftly. My surroundings were cold, very cold, it reminded me of England, where my adoptive parents resided.

Immediately I was about to accuse my surroundings as my home in England, when I sat up, I found myself in a very foreign environment.

I want to deny it so much but when my eyes landed on the cobblestone castle right in front of me, I hadn't. Maybe it's a dream. It's always a girl's dream to live in a castle anyway, though when I remembered those history lessons about what to really expect living in a castle- my mind dropped that topic from that moment on and I never wanted to. Though, it was very a gloomy like castle, it seemed quite beautiful.

Standing to my feet, I took in my surroundings and notified myself that I am in what would seem as a courtyard.

A strong feeling from the tip of my gut made me feel warm. This place felt like home, my muscles would normally react to being in a foreign environment, they would be tight with worry and stuff, but for some odd reason there were just relax, just fucking chilling. While my brain is working out on where I am, slowly putting the puzzles with one another, my heart began exploring this courtyard as my feet lead me on their own.

It felt so odd that I can comfortably call this really really new place to me, home. But a part of me, felt heavily ashamed to even be here. I have no idea why I'm having this strong these strong feelings of a place I have never actually been to, or ever seen in my life before.

Just then, I see a little girl sitting by the steps. It was all blurry so I couldn't very much grasp her features, but as I went closer to her, she made no sudden reaction, "hello?" No response. Making my way closer to her, I couldn't help but feel so much emotions bottled up inside me, so so many emotions were held. Part of me, risked it by coming closer to her view but still, no reaction, no movement.

She had a blank face, I could tell. It was as if, I was connected to this girl, I could actually feel her emotions- if that's even possible because.

Her bottled up emotions were filled with grief- deep deep grief, it was as if she's lost everything from her and she felt so alone in a pack of wolves, the next was: anger, this girl had an unimaginable anger just awaiting to burst at any moment, the others were sadness but all I could feel that were stronger were definitely in grief and anger.

The most shocking thing was, this little girl never showed her emotions. I admit, thought it's blurry, I could feel that she was so numb she couldn't show it- that and a part of her was trying to stay strong. She felt like a stray....

I wanted to know what happened to this little girl that she became so shattered to pieces but a part of me dreaded hearing the horrifying truth.

My eyes fluttered open and I slowly register my surroundings when I felt a pound in my head for a moment and I took my patient time to let it subside. Once it did, I rubbed the blurry away as I observed, I was on the bed.....with Captain....

This didn't sink in just yet as I took in my time to look at his bold features with a soft smile. What the fuck. I'm turning into a creep!

When it finally did sink in, my eyes widened. I'm in bed...with Captain! I was about to get off the bed immediately, but being a stupid head that I am, I just rolled out the fucking bed and fell right in the dumb fucking face. Just the morning call I needed.

I got to my feet and sat on the bed, slowly processing everything as usual. It was very early the morning, I could see a slight peak through the curtains.