Chapter 3

My eyes fluttered open and the sting of sunshine caught them as my hand immediately covered them, a groan escapes my lips. 'Do I seriously have to get up?' Was the first ever think, clicking on my mind as I nuzzled under the covers: a question i keep asking myself since I normally have a busy schedule. But opening my eyes, my eyes landed on a big rectangle window, furrowing my brows at this, I look around to find myself in a wooden cabin. "What the fuck?"

It was all foreign to me. Feeling my heart rate increase, my breathing quickened: I have a panic disorder and I hate it so much that every little thing scares me. But I wouldn't label myself as a baby.

Suddenly, a wave of realization washed over my body and I calmed down, allowing my body to slump back on the cozy mattress. "Oh yeah," I started, "I'm on a Pirate Themed Cruise Ship, no wonder." I tend to reassure myself by voicing my thoughts, which would sometimes gets me into trouble.

Now that I was much more calmer than before, I sat up and rubbed my eyes, letting out a yawn and realizing my long dark brown hair dangled all over the place. Specifically, strands were in front of my face and they smelt the salty sea. Oh how I've kept this hair tamed, don't fail me now. Looking down at my wrists, I had two hairbands on the right wrist, and another five hairbands on the left wrist.

A girl's gotta have just in case, and as I am an figure skater, I have tons of hairbands so if I hadn't got the one's on the wrist, I'd probably have some on my jeans or my blue adidas backpack. Which reminds me-

I scanned the now familiar room and found it right by the bedside on my left, the backpack had laid with my still perfectly folded clothes- however my rose gold Jordans still looked pretty soaked so I'm going to have to improvise.

Observing the room again, my eyes land on what looks like black boots on the far end of the table.

My mind races, Am I allowed to wear them? It's a themed pirate cruise ship you dingbat! Of course they would want you to wear it! Shrugging, throwing the covers off my legs, I swung them to the edge of the bed by the right side and stood on my bare foot. Walking over to the far side of the table and praying to not get any splinters along the wooden floor: I hate going on barefoot in environments I am not familiar with.

Taking the boots, I walk over quickly to the bed so I don't trip like last time and sat. They looked so big for me, in fact, everything I'm wearing is too big for me. Sighing, I'll just to have to go with plan B. Just hope I don't get infections, that would be a disaster. After tucking in the black pants in the boots, I tucked the shirt and was ready. Lifting my right leg, I came to acknowledge that they were big but not to heavy to slow me down when walking.

My eyes drift off from the boots to the other end of the cabin, where the door was and immediately, I craved for air. Running my hands in my hair in attempts to straighten it, by the dresser, I saw a mirror on top so it helped here and there as I try by all means to straighten it. Oh wait!

Turning back to beside the bed, where my things laid, I went over and unzipped the bag, looking for a comb or brush. Aha! Got it.

Taking my periwinkle brush, going over to the little mirror, I start combing my hair. I wasn't at all worried about the salt in my hair, in fact I read it was good for hair so I didn't fret about it too much. Once my hair was combed straight, placing the brush on the table I begin collecting every strand of hair and tying it all up into a sleep low bun.

Once that was out of the way, I put back my brush and zipped the adidas backpack, taking my leave shakily to the door. Turning the door nob, I found myself in a familiar hallway and soon things start flashing back at me on how I got here, when I reached the end, I made my way out, finding myself out in the open decks.