Chapter 20

My eyes slowly crept open as I adjust the blurriness, feeling a heavy weight on my chest which by the way made me wondering, as soon as I blinked the blurriness away, which some was still there, my eyes land on the peaceful sleeping Captain, snoring softly. And soon enough, my mind freshened back on last night's events which left me feeling completely different from what I once was. He was my first....Edward Teach aka, Blackbeard was my first to claim me. Wow, gotta let that one sunk in a bit.

Eventually, I did and had just let my tired eyes observed the man. He was... oddly attractive and I'm not going to lie, it made me feel good, seeing him for once, not a big tough guy who is a dangerous pirate Captain, but him just being in peace, really.

A smile formed on my lips as I removed a few strands from his face and shockingly to myself even, kissing his forehead.

In his sleep, his black brows furrowed and I hear a soft grunt from him before his eyes slowly opened, and I gave him respectable space for the Captain of the Revenge to come alive. When his eyes met mine, he grins before planting a kiss on my neck, his beard rushing on the surface of my soft skin, making me have a rush of adrenaline, resulting for the tiny giggles coming out of my mouth. My neck was always too sensitive and the foreign neck kisses which I'm trying to adapt to from him, made it my weakness.

Though, it was not safe to say, the embarrassing giggles went unheard as his eyes quickly locked with mine, as his grin is still plastered on his face. "Have a new weakness, Mrs Teach?" He questions, making me giggle, "you are my weakness." I just blurt without thinking. He chuckles and rolls over to his side, sitting up straight, "Morning."

"Morning." I greet back, now rubbing my eyes, instantly missing the warmth he left with to his side of the bed.

"How do you feel?" He asks all of a sudden, my mind tracking back to last night and I couldn't help but blush, before looking at the ceiling and trying to gather the right answer to his question but it never came, so, deciding to think of the first word that came to me in this moment. "...pain.", my lower abdomen felt in knots and I felt pain down there but it wasn't too much I couldn't handle.

Teach took a sip from the rum that had laid in his side, on the nightstand before grinning, "Forgive me. I'll go much more gentle on you the next time," when the word next time came from his mouth, it kinda felt awkward. I've read before that it's completely normal for a virgin to feel awkward and uncomfortable, just the way I'm feeling right now, "but I must confess, next time, just don't pull my hair that hard." When he reminds me of that particular moment, I bit my lip, "sorry...." God, why am I being so awkward??

"It's alright." He smiles.

It was early in the morning, still dark as usual with a little bit of light. I had noticed we had a similar sleeping patterns. We would wake up right before the crew and I would immediately get changed and go and cook breakfast but as much as I was so tired right now, I had to. Unbeknownst to me, I felt a hand slipping on my waist, bringer me closer to the captain of the Revenge. Giggling as his move, I wrapped my arms around his torso after bringing the duvet covers up my shoulder, snuggling closer to him.

He plants a gentle kiss on my forehead, before making eye contact with me as I am lost in those bright ocean eyes, "Thought I'd return the favour." At first, I didn't quickly grasp it but eventually, when my mind traveled to earlier on, my eyes widened, "You tricked me." He laughs and quickly gathered himself, saying, "no, I just never let my guard down." Under his piercing stare, I'm sure I visibly blushed because my face was so hot, like I was just a few inches from the sun. And we had stayed in each other's arms, enjoying the peaceful waves crashing on the ship.

___________________

We had arrived in Ocracoke.

There were men wrestling each other, as some cheered them on and other men, enjoying themselves with the whores.