Chapter 33

"What happens from here? Where will you go?" Asks the older Yi Tish man, as we all sat in a cave by the beach where we had camped, eating the dinner Miwa and I had hunted, with the help of the dragons, cooking the deer faster with the help of their fire. They had at first, were intimidated by them but I had calmed them down. Yoshi being the first to actually get along with them and followed his daughter then the little girls. They had marveled them, asking questions on how I came to have them and I saw it wouldn't hurt to tell them so I did. Just only the side that my father found them and gifted them to me on my nameday, of course it was true. But I refused to tell them of my identity, it would risk myself and people whom known me in Westros, believed me to be dead and I expected it to stay that way. The dragons kept biting into the meat, getting warmth by the fire, "Probably to a harbour in Yin." I state, biting in my meat.

"Why there? It's a long journey ahead." Stated Miwa, giving me a look of skeptic. With a shrug, "Steal a ship, sail across the Sunset Sea."

They had stopped eating their meat and all eyes jolted to me as I gave them a unfazed shrug, "What?"

"Not only was the escape plan a risky idea that almost got us killed. But steal a ship from the harbour? Sail across the Sunset Sea?" The man quirked a brow, "Child, you must be mad."

"A risk I'm willing to take."

"You can't take children on a dangerous journey like that." Stated Yoshi.

"I am capable of looking after myself and my children."

"And what of the child that is not of your blood? What happens to her?" My eyes landed on Himari, whom was fast asleep next to the girls after they had finished eating their dinner. I never actually thought about Himari. Shit. "Father?" Miwa spoke up and her father looks towards her.

"We have no home to go back to, where will we go?" She questions, worry filling her big doe eyes, "Everything was burnt to ashes."

There was a silence that engulfed us before the older man spoke up, "Young souls such as yourselves need guidance in life." he stated, eying both, Miwa and me, "You cannot sneak in a ship—" he glares at me.

"I'll sneak at night where there are lesser men." I cut him off before immediately regretting it as he spoke up in a harsher, stricter tone of voice, "Do not speak while your elders are speaking, girl."

My golden eyes glare back at the flaming fire in the center before softening, realizing I had to push aside my pride and listen to the man. But I knew very well if my mind was set, I would not change it. "My apologies."

Hearing a sigh, "The men that guard the ships at nights, yes, they are lesser by that time of day. Yet they do have families too. Wives, and children waiting for them as well."

"Do no harm unless if meant to do harm." He advises, "And if pushed to do harm, then do lots and lots of harm." He went on saying in a more serious but friendly manner. The girls secretly giggling but we hear them well as we joined in, laughing. And the laughter soon died down, "But remember," the Yi Tish man starts once again, "there is absolutely no harm in meditating on your decisions. Chose them wisely."

Biting the inside of my cheek, I nodded, "I shall see you to Yin safely," he told me and his attention turns back to his daughter, "From then onward, we will see to a new beginning, Miwa."

"For now, we must rest to rise early for our travels." The man advises and soon went to a peaceful slumber once he was done his meat.

"Kiriko?" I look towards the black haired girl, "Nereida." I told her and she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "My name is Nereida." A smile curls up on her lips before nodding,"Thank you for coming back for us." I tried returning the favour by smiling but winced at the big sting of the scar on my left cheek. "Himari?" The girl looks over her shoulder, "Do you still have the ointment?" She nodded in reply before taking out the ointment from before, "Oh, not this thing again."