Chapter 16

My vision was blurred, before slowly, it cleared and I was in a cobblestoned room. I was just taking in the room that was very familiar when a knock sounded on the dark oak door, it startled me as my body responded as it jumps. I didn't feel right in my body, when looking down for confirmation, I saw I was in the body of a child. What the fuck!?

But, oddly, I never reacted at that thought as I asked, "Who is it?" In a child's voice, which was coated with thick British accent and it was bold for a child's voice. Maybe I was using a bold voice?

"It's Lord Stark." A voice spoke in the other end of the door, I was about to answer as I felt comfortable to open somehow, knowing that I wasn't in any kind of danger but for some reason, I hesitated.

It took some time, but I slowly walked over to the door which was bigger than me.

I'm seriously in a child's body? goddamn it, my dreams are weird.

When I open, I was very careful, just opening a little and peaking. My head was looking up, I saw a man, with brown shoulder length hair, Stark grey eyes. He looked really familiar and the fact that, he flashed me a warm kind smile, made me open the door for him. 
"May I come in?" He asks politely.

I often am also polite to people who are also polite to me, but I just kept quiet, not answering him. What was wrong with me? I respect my elders dearly, if I was asked something by an elder, I would answer but now I'm not.

"I'd like to have a word with you." The kind man, whom I can recall as Lord Stark says and strides in the room.

But still, no answer from me. I feel so shameful.

"Seeing as that, you hadn't showed up in my study chambers." I also hadn't come when he called for me? What kind of a child would do that? I think it would be me.

"It wasn't my fault." I blurt.

"I was training with Ser Rodrik just as any other day," I rambled on. Who's Ser Rodrik? "And then, the Tailor's Boy insults me." The fuck am I talking about?

"And you thought it would deem fit to punch him on the nose?" Lord Stark says. Damn. I punch a kid on the nose? Cool.

"That's not what happened!" Anger bubbles up inside me as i had my brows furrowed and shouted at the Lord before me.

"I just— hit him a little." I stuttered the first part and my voice lowers at the end of my sentence.

"He was bleeding really badly." Pointed out Lord Stark.

"Well, he got help. That's makes everything all better for him." damn, this kid is savage.

"You were torturing the poor boy. You ruined his face." He points out and I want to feel guilty but I never gave a care at all as I rolled my eyes, "Serves him right."

"Annya...." And there was that name again, the one that seemed so familiar. Lord Stark says to the girl, who is me in a warning manner but his voice was low.

"He's not dead. That's something." I say.

"Annya..." He says, this time in a strick manner and that's when I started praying I don't get into trouble.

What I said next shocked myself even, "Why wasn't I just killed and placed out my misery?"

Lord Stark had his lips parted a little and beckons me over, "Come sit." I was scared so I stayed on the spot I was standing and he saw my hesitation, "I won't bite, darling." He says kindly. I hesitated before slowly walking over to the man, and sitting next to him on the chest by the end of the bed, "Now tell me, what happened with the Tailor's Boy." He says.