Chapter 27

"Why do you hurt mama the way you do?"

"You're seeing the Stark woman, aren't you? I won't let you!"

"My little cub, I've got you. Everything is going to be fine."

"Don't let them take me mama!"

"I don't want to be here, I want to go home."

"You can't just give up like that."

"They are our girls. They are ours."

"We have to accept the truth."
"Charles Vane!"

"Treasure..."

"Things happen for a reason we have no control over."

"I should have fought, instead of let you save me."

"Well you wouldn't be here, wouldn't you?"

__________

The fire died down, ashes surrounding me as I felt a scaly skin slowly crawl up on my shoulder. The wind blew the last of the smoke away and I could see the first light of day, men and whores muttering around me, looking up, seeing the shock on their features. My eyes meeting familiar oceanic eyes, I called home, I could never be more safer to see him again. Yet, he too, had shock cover his bold features, lips slowly parted as the friend I had called Netta, stood just behind him. Looking down at my unburnt body, covered with black ashes, I saw the white baby dragon like the moon climbing up my leg, it's claws only leaving such a tiny sharp sensation. The blue baby dragon, wrapped on my left arm while I held a golden with little shades of white in my hand and the dark red baby dragon, with a tinted shades of black on it's scales climbs up my shoulder. Getting back on my feet from the position I had sat earlier from, I had realized I wasn't wearing any clothes, all burnt as well. But I never felt ashamed as I stood tall like the proud lion I was, with the golden hatchling covering my womanhood, seeing pirates steal glances at me, as they muttered amongst themselves.

My husband gave a warning glare, before walking towards me, seeing the hatchlings, "h-how can this be?"

"I- I'd like a blanket please." I spoke, my body trembling and Teach snapped his fingers towards the brunette woman.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I had never wanted anything else, than being bathe in a steaming bath and back in my Lannister linen dress, rather than those stupid corseted dressed that I so much hated. My hatchlings had rested in a new tent that was set up, in just next to the little fire made for them in attempts for them to receive warmth. The stinging sensation slides down my throat at the gulp of wine I just took, remembering briefly that I did not drink wine in my previous life which was in my case, now in the future so I had to slowly adjust to the feeling.

"Annya." I said out of nowhere, glaring at the man whom I called my husband, which he did not quite get the look I sent his way, as his eyes was focused on the newly hatched dragons, warming themselves by the fire. "That's not my name, isn't it?" I had politely asked Netta to get some uncooked meat for them. "No, it's not."

"Why lie to me?" He knows how much I hated lies. Even though, I, myself, am 'gifted at lying' as so he says to me, I'd never lie unless I have to. "Would you rather have me give out your identity? You had said it yourself, assassins were out to get you." He had a strong point in this, but I couldn't get defeated so easily, "Well, hasn't the thought ever come across you before, that I could remember faster?" I pointed out, raising a silver brow at the man with my arms folded, on holding the glass filled with wine. "The Dragon Dreams I kept having, fiddled with the wrong name."