{39} ~ No matter the Cost ~

A/n ~ Decided to publish another one today, since yesterday's chapter was such a hit. Thank you everyone for the love on this book .  Enjoy everyone.
~~~~~~~~

Aizawa's POV~

I left Vlad with the students and now I'm  fighting against a villain with blue flames.

"Nice move guess you really are a pro." He said.

"Not so fast what do you want and where are you friends hiding?" I asked pinning him to the ground. 

"My what?" He said.

"Be logical about this ." I said breaking his arms.

" Mr. Aizawa? " I heard one of my students.

" Stay back ! " I yelled to them. 

" That's exactly the kind of performance I'd expect from UA teacher, tell me are you worried for your students? " The villian said to me before he started to melt.

The fire he used earlier wasn't his quirk ? I  thought as I watched him turn into a puddle.

" I wonder if you can save them in the end , see you soon. " He said before he melted into a puddle.

"Did he just melt? My students asked .

"Everyone get inside I'll be back ."  I yelled running through the forest.

Your POV~

" We're almost to the camp , how you holding up Izu?" You asked .

" I'm fine ." He said .

You continue to run-through the woods with Izu on your back and Kota by your side.

I cannot get Muscular's words out of my head . "You're related to staples aren't you? " Just imagining his face is making me sick to my stomach. My father's after Katsuki I have to stop him. " You thought as you continued your way through the forest.

" H-Heroes look ! " Kota said.

" Mr. Aizawa! " You and Izu yell.

" The Midoriya's?" He said surprised.

" You're here thank goodness." You said.

"We need to catch you up on what we know  about the villans but there isn't enough time. And we need to catch up to Mandalay there's something we need to tell her. " Deku says.

" Hey hold on. " He says.

" Please take care of Kota while we're gone ." You say.

" Wait you two those injuries you two went to far again didn't you have you forgotten about Hosu? " He says.

" No we haven't. " You say.

" Go, but tell Mandalay something for me  too." He says.

~~
Back to the Pussycats
~~
You and Deku arrive just in time to save Mandalay from getting hit by Spinner's sword.