{60} ~ Phoenix, Red Riot, Suneater, and Fat ~

Deku's POV ~

Me and Mirio are on patrol together around the city.

"We should probably know each others hero names while we're out patrolling." Mirio said to me.

"Oh I'm Deku, and I want to save people with a smile." I said.

" You sound like All Might anyway I'm Lemillion, and my goal is to save at least a million people. " He said.

The two of you continue your patrol when suddenly something bumps into you.

Hmmm?

It's a little girl she looks scared.

"Where'd you come from little one ?" I asked the little girl with blue hair and bandages on her arms and legs.

"You should be more careful we don't want to cause trouble for the heroes . I hope you'll forgive my daughter hero I don't know what to do with her always playing rough and bumping into things." A voice said in an alley way.

It's him. Kai Chisaki. Overhaul

"I know that mask you must be from the Hissaikai right ? You guys are famous around here." Lemillion said placing my mask on my face.

"Yeah please don't mind the mask it keeps out the filth. I don't believe I've seen you two in the area before. So what agency do you belong to?" He said to us.

"Excuse me but your daughter seems scared." I said as the little girl grabbed ahold of me.

"A reaction to being scolded." He said.

"She's got bandages all over those are just from playing rough?" I asked.

"Eri's an exceptionally a clumsy girl." He said.

"Tell me what are you doing to this girl?" I asked him.

"You heroes really pick up on the subtlest thing don't you? Very well this situation is... embrassing so I prefer to discuss it where we won't be overheard. Hard to admit that you can't control your own child but lately Eri defies me no matter what I try. Yes children are tricky do determined to do whatever they want that sometimes they just don't listen. Oh good done with your temper tantrum she's always like this sorry to involve you in our family drama I'm sure you have better things to be doing . Good luck with your interships." He said as me and Lemillion followed him down the alley as he continued.

Somethings definitely up , I got to save Eri if it's the last thing I do !

Overhaul's POV ~

"The young people today are sicker than ever Chrono prepare the bathe." I said to my henchman.

"Yessir."

"And clean that up this is maddening they're all infected with hero syndrome." I said.