{107} ~ Heroes Assemble ~

TW: ⚠️ Warning this chapter contains spoilers from season six read at your own risk! You've been warned! ⚠️

~~~~~~~

~~💥~~💥~~💥~~💥

8am

Gunga Mountain Villa

~~

Your POV ~

You and the other hero course students are on Gunga Mountain Villa awaiting a speech from the number one Hero Endeavor.

"I want to thank everyone for coming out here today. And give one last thanks to the one that made today's meeting possible. The number two hero Hawks, who isn't here today because he's on another mission. Anyway, I need all the pros with me we're needed at the hospital, and the work-study students will stay with my trusty sidekick Burnin to help with the evacuation. That's all heroes assemble, Burnin. I'm trusting you to look after the students."Endeavor said as he walked off into the distance with the pros behind him.

"You can count on me, sir! All right, rookies, we wait for Edgeshot's signal. "Burnin said as she saluted.

"Right!"The hero course students said in unison.

Hawk's?

But how and when? Maybe Izu knows.

"Hey Izu everything okay? You're muttering."You said with a laugh.

"S-sorry, I was just thinking about the book
Hawks gave us on the first day of our work-study with Endeavor."He said curiously.

"What about it, you damn nerd?"Katsuki said.

"Think about it Kacchan, that book Endeavor also got a copy from Hawks. Meaning there were secret codes for Endeavor to find and tell the authorities specifically for today."Izuku explained.

"He's right, Bakugo, and number one's been training his hardest ever since. "Sho said.

"Tch damn not only is that damn bird the number two hero, but he's also a double agent. I hate to admit it, but I'm impressed. "Katsuki said, annoyed.

"Hawks is truly an amazing pro hero, I just hope his hard work pays off in the end."You said.

Thank you, Hawks, we couldn't do this without you.

Endeavor, Gran Torino, Mirko, and Mr. Aizawa, please be careful.

~~

Jaku Hospital

~~

Endeavor's POV ~

I and the other pros by my side have finally arrived at Jaku Hospital.

Inside the hospital, Detective Tsukauchi, the police, and more pro heroes were waiting for our arrival.

"Now that our number one is here, let's begin the presentation."Detective Tsukauchi said.

"So this is the monster a true villain.
All for one's most trusted agent."LockLock said.