{66} ~Y/N Midoriya-Todoroki Pheonix ~

Fat Gum's POV ~

I just ended the match with Rappa and Tengai with everything I had in me. I was now on the floor with Red in my arms. 

"Red, Red Riot can you hear me? Wake up!" I yelled to Red's lifeless body.

"Who... are . You?" He said.

"It's me Fat Gum I had to shed a few pounds to end that fight but come on." I said to him.

"Fat. I'll protect you. I'll stay strong. I promise whatever it takes. " He said to me.

*Sniffle.*

Kirishima. 

~ Flashback~

I was eating octopus dumplings at my desk when Tamaki walked in .

"Fat, sir. Do you have a minute?"  Tamaki said.

"Of course, what is it Tamaki?"  I said.

"I brought those two first years, shall I bring them in sir?" He said .

"I'd love to meet them, bring them in Tamaki." I said.

"Tamaki brought some friends ? Didn't see that coming." I thought to myself as I ate my dumplings.

I recognized the two first years Tamaki brought righ away. Their names are Eijiro Kirishima and Y/N Midoriya-Todoroki. 

"It's an honor to meet you two. I've seen you two fight before at the sports festival you two had real spunk. Tamaki doesn't do well there because he ends up lost in his own head." I said to them. 

"Thanks, sir I did my intership with fourth kid and he seemed to like my attitude too." He said with a smile.

"Likewise, and thank you sir. I did my intership with Endeavor and he liked my abilities." She said with a warm smile. 

Ever since that day I don't regret taking them both on for their work studies at my agency one bit.

Thank you Tamaki.
~~

~ Flashforward ~

"I'll be like him . Like crimson.." Red said before he lost consciousness.

"You've done enough more then enough." I said to him with tears in my eyes.

"It's not over." Rappa said.

"Huh?" I said.

"This is a battle to the death. And I'm not dead yet." He continued.

"He's back on his feet and I used everything I had and no fat left." I thought to myself as I held Red in my arms.

"There's a back room where we can get ourselves parched up. Bring that kid. Man with you!" He said to me.

"Nice try." I spat at him.