{7} ~ Hero Costumes My Hero ~

Bakugo's POV ~

What the hell was that , if he had a quirk he would've gotten it when we were kids. This is impossible he's just a quirkless loser .

"I'm getting to the bottom of this. Hey Deku you bastard tell me how did you do that or your dead . " I yelling running towards the damn nerd.

" Ahhhhhh"  He screamed.

*Wrap*

"What why the hell is your damn scarf so strong ? " I said struggling to break free.

"Because it's a capture weapon made our of carbon fiber and special metal aloy . Stand down . " Mr. Aizawa said.

Grrrrr until the exam he was nothing a little bug I could crush if I wanted to . Just an annoying bug that I can smash into the ground .

Your POV ~

The results are in and Mr. Aizawa ranked all of you from best to worse , and a scoreboard with everyone's results are shown.

1st ~ Momo Yaoyrozu
2nd ~ Shoto Todoroki
3rd ~ Katsuki Bakugo
4th ~ Tenya Iida
5th ~ Fukimage Tokoyami
6th ~ Mezo Shoji
7th~ Eijiro Kirishima
8th~ Mina Ashido
9th~ Ochako Uraraka
10th ~ Y/N Midoriya
11th~ Koji Koda
12th~ Rikido Sato
13th~ Tsu Asui
14th~ Yuga Aoyama
15th~Hanta Sero
16th~ Denki Kaminari
17th~Mashirao Ojiro
18th~ Kyoka Jiro
19th ~ Toru Hagakure
20th ~ Izuku Midoriya

You glance and notice your name is tenth place after Uraraka and you can't help but think " At least I made top ten, but poor Izuku . " You are pulled out of your thoughts when you notice Bakugo smirking at you.

"And I was lying no one is going home , that was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Mr. Aizawa said with a smile.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out sorry guess I probably should've said something. " A pretty girl with a ponytail said.

" Yes you should have ." The class exclaimed. 

"Class is over for the day pick up a Syllabus before you leave and read it over before class tommrow. "  Mr. Aizawa said.

~ The next day ~

Present Mic teaches English class in the mornings an extremely boring grammar session. Then it's lunch and in the afternoon it's finally time for Hero basic training .

" I . Am. Here coming through the door like a hero ." All Might said announcing his presence. 

" Whoa . I can't belive it's really All Might . So he really is a teacher this year . "A red haired boy said.

"Let's get into it today's lesson will pull no punches." All Might says.

"Fight training! " Katsuki exclaimed.