{50} ~ Shindo Vs. Y/N ~

A/n ~ Heyyo apologies for making you all wait so long. I'm back again and can't believe this book hit 13k and number 1 ranking in Dabi today wow thank you all .
~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Deku's POV ~

"Everyone stay close together we'll fight them as a group." I yelled.

"Tch.Yeah right this isn't a feild trip." Kacchan yelled storming off.

Kacchan walked off on his own and took Y/N with him and Kirishima followed them. Then Todoroki went off on his own too .

"I don't think it's a good idea for them to go on their own though." I said to the group.

"How come ?"They asked.

"Think about it everyone already knows what powers we have. So they'll come after us first."I said.

I have no doubt that those four will be alright on their own their all strong and have amazing quirks. Besides it makes me feel a little at ease that my sister's with Kacchan so I know he won't let anything happen to her he'll protect her. I'm happy their back together again they belong together. I saw the way Kacchan got when Shindo called Y/N pretty earlier. He's jealous , but what guy wouldn't be if another guy hit on his girl and right in front him. Kacchan maybe a jerk sometimes but he's different around Y/n he cares about her and won't let anything happen to her and vise versa.

Pass this exam you four !
~~
Your POV ~

The exam has started and Deku suggested to stay as a group but Katsuki disagreeded and now you're with him and Kirishima's following.

"Katsuki! Wait slow down !" You yelled.

"No Y/N we're doing this together I'm not letting you out of my sight!" Katsuki yelled.

" But Katsuki you said it yourself this isn't a feild trip I have to do this on my own !" You yelled.

" I know what I said dammit but your not going alone!" He yelled.

"Why the hell not Katsuki? Give me a reason !" You yelled.

"You want a reason fine I don't want another bastard to steal you!"He yelled.

"T-that's what your worried about?"You stuttered.

"O-obviously I saw the way that damn extra was drooling over you and that pissed me off ! " Katsuki yelled .

"Aww Katsuki your cute when your jealous!" You teased.

"I-I'm not cute or jealous dumbass!" He stuttered with a blush.

"You are and there's nothing to worry about Katsuki I'm yours remember!" You said placing a kiss on his cheek.

Katsuki's ears turned red at the tips.