{41} ~ Touya Todoroki ~

Kiri's POV ~

"Come on you heard what she said didn't you I can't let them get my friend you gotta let me go find him please !" I yelled .

" Not a chance !" Vlad King said with his arms crossed..

" But why not ?" I asked.

" Come on cool it Kirishima ." I heard Mina say.

" Excuse me we don't know how many villains there are shouldn't we have as many fighters as possible. " Iida said.

" See Iida gets it even Mr. Aizawa said to fight" I said.

" Only for self defense, he meant the students in the woods. " Vlad King said.

*Creak*

Is that the door? Oijiro said.

I guess Mr Aizawa is back already. Sero said.

Finally hell understand

No. Wait. Move !

*Glass shatters*

And a villian with scars all over his body and staples on his face appeared.

" No way that's the guy who got creamed by Mr. Aizawa." Iida said.

"To slow ." Vlad King said holding the villian in place with his quirk.

" Whoa blood control it's so strong." I said in awe.

Just as I'd expect from our teacher . " Monoma said with pride.

" You dare walk into my classroom without so much as a plan you underestimate us. " Vlad King said.

" Are you sure about that." The villian with staples said.

Hmmm?

" You're acting exactly like I expected you've already been defeated regardless of what happens to me . The two most trusted pillars of our society are linked together UA , the pincial of Hero education and All Might the symbol of peace. But embrassing incidents have damaged the world's trust in you both. Sloppy management keeps allowing villians to slip in attack. People are so shaken that they've almost lost all faith in you. Imagine how they react when they find out you let a student get kidnapped. " The villian says.

You shut up that's not gonna happen !

Not our classmate !

Not while we're here!

" Don't be naive it only tool a hand full of us to separate you from the pros and start picking you off !" He continues.

That's enough.

" It's no use Vlad." Mr. Aizawa said.

" Mr . Aizawa! " We exclaimed.

" This guys just trying to provoke you He won't talk ! " He says taking down the villian.